Pair this Native Girl Tunic with a pair of sandals for a chic summer dress or with your favorite yoga leggings for the perfect to-and-from the studio outfit.
- Tunic style dress.
- Brown and white tie-dye ombre print.
- Wide neckline.
- Short bell sleeves.
- Raw edging.
- Tie-dye waist tie.
- Rounded hemline.
- Lightweight, semi-sheer fabric.
- Designed For: lifestyle, to and from
- Fit: loose
- Length: mid-hip/thigh
- Keywords: tunic, dress, tie dye, ombre, tie, belt, brown, white
You might recognize Nepal, nestled on the border of Tibet and India and situated in the Himalayas, as the birthplace of the Buddha. The spiritual destination is a family favorite for Yak & Yeti founders, who ethically source their boho pieces from local artisans on their annual trips. Their fair-trade label offers Zen apparel, jewelry, accessories, home décor, ritual objects, meditation tools, and more–all rooted in the multifaceted Yogic culture.
- CrbVerified BuyerRated 4 out of 5 stars8 years agoReviewingYak & Yeti Native Girl Tunicfits beautifully, but...
VERY see-through. The top isn't so bad because its mostly brown. As for the bottom half, don't even attempt to wear underwear unless it is nude-colored. Other than that, great dress.