This Namaste Stripes Long Sleeve Top is a great way to meet your yoga workouts. This relaxed fitting tee is perfect for after your yoga sesh.
- Baseball style tee.
- Hamsa graphic with "namaste" print.
- Wide scoop neckline with contrating trim.
- Contrasting 3/4 raglan sleeves.
- Raw edge hemline and sleeve ends.
- Spiritual Gangster logo art under screenprint.
- For every item sold, Spiritual Gangster will donate proceeds to provide a meal to a person in need through Feeding America.
- Proceeds of all sales also support the Children First Academy of Phoenix, Cambodian Children’s Fund, Phoenix Children’s Hospital, and the Make a Wish Foundation.
- Made in Guatemala.
- Fabrics: 50% Cotton, 50% Polyester
- Color: White, Grey, Black
- Style Features: Baseball, Screenprint, Hamsa, Namaste
- Fit: Relaxed
- Shelf Bra: No
- Support: None
- Adjustable Straps: No
- Length: 24.5"
Spiritual Gangster™ represents a new generation of yogis seeking balance between the ancient practice of yoga and the modern world. Founded by Vanessa Lee and Ian Lopatin, this newly borne brand calls for high vibration living and radiating love shore-to-shore, person-to-person, heart-to-heart. Their design team is dressing warrior spirits in fleece hoodies and making yogis out of every hipster.
Spiritual Gangsters everywhere are planting seeds of love and abundance, meditating, laughing, teaching, learning, and being consciously grateful. Raise the vibration.
Spiritual Gangster is a movement designed to join ancient wisdoms with modern culture. Inspired by yogis, athletes, artists, and musicians worldwide, they create collections to encourage the high vibration practices of living in gratitude, giving back and choosing happiness. They partner with Feeding America, The Cambodian Children's Fund, Phoenix Children's First and the Make-A-Wish Foundation to help fight against hunger. Their mission is the inspired positivity, generosity, kindness, and connectedness with this goal in mind: "May all beings everywhere be happy and free."