These White Sage and Blue Sage Large Smudge Sticks can be used in a ritual ceremony, house cleansing or simply for aromatic pleasure.
- Used for purifying the atmosphere, dispersing negativity and protection.
- Puts out an aromatic, refreshing and relaxing scent.
- White Sage is from the coastal mountain of California and prized for its aromatic properties.
- White Sage used by Native Americas for cleansing and purifying.
- Blue Sage is purifying and has medicinal purposes.
- Blue Sage provides spiritual strength.
- Herb: White Sage, Blue Sage
- Size: 8-9 Inch
- Properties: White Sage: Cleansing, Purifying I Blue Sage: Purifying, Healing
- Keywords: smudge stick, white sage, blue sage, purifying, cleansing, soothing
Country of Origin
Shamans Market provides quality products that support a spiritual, harmonious, and healthy life with not only others but with the Earth. In 1994, the creators of Shamans Market began growing their knowledge of earth-honoring wisdom traditions. In particular, the people at Shamans Market explored the wonders of Peru and made great relationships with the inhabitants.
With time, Shamans Market expanded from Peru and started importing products from skilled artisans from around the world. Some of these countries include Ecuador, Bolivia, Tibet, Central America, USA, and Nepal. As a result, the shamanic community is able to expand while artisans and indigenous people have a fair trade outlet.
The products offered at Shamans Market are eco-friendly, organic, natural, artisan-made, and fair trade. In addition to these wonderful products, Shamans Market supports non-profits that help the Amazon rainforest and indigenous peoples. Shamans Market continues to grow and enrich the lives of its customers and the artisans who create the beautiful products