These Tibetan Green Tara Incense Sticks are hand prepared from highly aromatic medicinal herbs and other precious substances. The combination of genuine scented substances makes Green Tara richer and superior in quality.
- Purely hand prepared from highly aromatic medicinal herbs.
- Use for puja offerings and purification.
- Can also be used as an air freshner.
- Due to the sacred content of the symbol and quote, the box should be treated with respect; please burn rather than throw away.
- Scent: Green Tea
- Quantity: 21 sticks
- Material: Traditional Herbs
- Keywords: incense, green tea, handmade, purification
Country of Origin
Shamans Market provides quality products that support a spiritual, harmonious, and healthy life with not only others but with the Earth. In 1994, the creators of Shamans Market began growing their knowledge of earth-honoring wisdom traditions. In particular, the people at Shamans Market explored the wonders of Peru and made great relationships with the inhabitants.
With time, Shamans Market expanded from Peru and started importing products from skilled artisans from around the world. Some of these countries include Ecuador, Bolivia, Tibet, Central America, USA, and Nepal. As a result, the shamanic community is able to expand while artisans and indigenous people have a fair trade outlet.
The products offered at Shamans Market are eco-friendly, organic, natural, artisan-made, and fair trade. In addition to these wonderful products, Shamans Market supports non-profits that help the Amazon rainforest and indigenous peoples. Shamans Market continues to grow and enrich the lives of its customers and the artisans who create the beautiful products