The Shamans Market Svadhisthana Singing Bowl Chakra Gift Box is a perfect gift for yourself, family, friends, and students. The gift box comes complete with a bowl, flat rounded brocade cushion, and wooden striker all within a handmade orange lokta paper box stamped with an image of the Svadhisthana, or Sacral Chakra, on the lid with a string and button closure. The bowl also has an image of the Svadhisthana symbol painted on the inner bowl bottom.
- Gift box comes with bowl, cushion, and wooden striker.
- Svadhisthana on the lokta paper box lid and inner bowl bottom.
- Cushion is 2.75 inches in diameter.
- Wood striker is 3.5 inches long.
- Handmade in Nepal.
- Sanskrit Name: Svadhisthana (my sweet adobe)
- Designed For: -Physical Activities: Yoga, Moving your hips, Dancing, Swimming -Spiritual Activities: Meditation, Celibacy, Fasting
- Musical Note: D
- Location: Between the navel and base of spine
- Design: Crescent moon within a white lotus made up of 6 orange petals
- Dimensions: 4.25" x 3.75" x 2"
Country of Origin
- Made in Nepal.
Shamans Market provides quality products that support a spiritual, harmonious, and healthy life with not only others but with the Earth. In 1994, the creators of Shamans Market began growing their knowledge of earth-honoring wisdom traditions. In particular, the people at Shamans Market explored the wonders of Peru and made great relationships with the inhabitants.
With time, Shamans Market expanded from Peru and started importing products from skilled artisans from around the world. Some of these countries include Ecuador, Bolivia, Tibet, Central America, USA, and Nepal. As a result, the shamanic community is able to expand while artisans and indigenous people have a fair trade outlet.
The products offered at Shamans Market are eco-friendly, organic, natural, artisan-made, and fair trade. In addition to these wonderful products, Shamans Market supports non-profits that help the Amazon rainforest and indigenous peoples. Shamans Market continues to grow and enrich the lives of its customers and the artisans who create the beautiful products