This Desert Sage Incense Stick is used for cleansing and purifying. Desert Sage is richly aromatic and can be found in the blankets of Sana Fe, Taos area.
- Desert Sage found in the Sana Fe, Taos area.
- Used to cleanse and purify ones self and others.
- When used as a smudge stick, it can purify an area.
- Used by Native Americans for thousands of years.
- Richly aromatic.
- It’s fragrance draws your heart to the deserts of New Mexico.
- Herb: Desert Sage
- Size: 8 Inch
- Properties: Purifying, Protection, Cleansing
- Keywords: smudge stick, Desert sage, purifying, cleansing, soothing
Country of Origin
Shamans Market provides quality products that support a spiritual, harmonious, and healthy life with not only others but with the Earth. In 1994, the creators of Shamans Market began growing their knowledge of earth-honoring wisdom traditions. In particular, the people at Shamans Market explored the wonders of Peru and made great relationships with the inhabitants.
With time, Shamans Market expanded from Peru and started importing products from skilled artisans from around the world. Some of these countries include Ecuador, Bolivia, Tibet, Central America, USA, and Nepal. As a result, the shamanic community is able to expand while artisans and indigenous people have a fair trade outlet.
The products offered at Shamans Market are eco-friendly, organic, natural, artisan-made, and fair trade. In addition to these wonderful products, Shamans Market supports non-profits that help the Amazon rainforest and indigenous peoples. Shamans Market continues to grow and enrich the lives of its customers and the artisans who create the beautiful products