These Dakota Sage Smudge Sticks are used to bless and protect. Dakota Sage is used for treating a variety of physical ailments and produces a soothing scent.
- Dakota sage is collected from the prairies and hills of the Dakotas.
- Used to bless and protect in ceremonial purposes.
- Puts out a lot of soothing smoke.
- Used to treat headaches, coughs, stomach disorders, and other physical ailments.
- Used to deodorize feet, made into pillows and as a mosquito repellent.
- Prized by the Plains Indians.
- Herb: Dakota Sage
- Size: 8 Inch
- Properties: Protection, Cleansing, Healing
- Keywords: smudge stick, Dakota sage, protection, cleansing, healing
Country of Origin
Shamans Market provides quality products that support a spiritual, harmonious, and healthy life with not only others but with the Earth. In 1994, the creators of Shamans Market began growing their knowledge of earth-honoring wisdom traditions. In particular, the people at Shamans Market explored the wonders of Peru and made great relationships with the inhabitants.
With time, Shamans Market expanded from Peru and started importing products from skilled artisans from around the world. Some of these countries include Ecuador, Bolivia, Tibet, Central America, USA, and Nepal. As a result, the shamanic community is able to expand while artisans and indigenous people have a fair trade outlet.
The products offered at Shamans Market are eco-friendly, organic, natural, artisan-made, and fair trade. In addition to these wonderful products, Shamans Market supports non-profits that help the Amazon rainforest and indigenous peoples. Shamans Market continues to grow and enrich the lives of its customers and the artisans who create the beautiful products