The Shamans Market Artisanal Breu Resin - Charcona & Jagube Blend incense sticks are used to cleanse and create a pleasant smell around your house. Though they do not have to be used spiritually, they can help aid in spiritual activities, particularly meditation.
- Crafted from a blend of Breu resin, Charcona leaf and Jagube vine.
- Charcona leaf and Jagube vine together are the main ingredients used in preparing the sacramental drink, Ayahuasca.
- Aroma-theraputic resin is rich in alpha and beta-amyrina triterpenes which possess anti-inflammatory, pain relieving and gastro-protective properties.
- Hand made.
- Fair trade.
- Scents: Breu Resin
- Quantity: 9 Incense Sticks per box
- Burn Time: Up to 1 hour
- Material: Pure Breu Resin, Charcona Leaf, and Jagube vine
Country of Origin
Shamans Market provides quality products that support a spiritual, harmonious, and healthy life with not only others but with the Earth. In 1994, the creators of Shamans Market began growing their knowledge of earth-honoring wisdom traditions. In particular, the people at Shamans Market explored the wonders of Peru and made great relationships with the inhabitants.
With time, Shamans Market expanded from Peru and started importing products from skilled artisans from around the world. Some of these countries include Ecuador, Bolivia, Tibet, Central America, USA, and Nepal. As a result, the shamanic community is able to expand while artisans and indigenous people have a fair trade outlet.
The products offered at Shamans Market are eco-friendly, organic, natural, artisan-made, and fair trade. In addition to these wonderful products, Shamans Market supports non-profits that help the Amazon rainforest and indigenous peoples. Shamans Market continues to grow and enrich the lives of its customers and the artisans who create the beautiful products
- Lynn K.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoReviewingShamans Market Artisanal Breu Resin - Chacrona & Jagube BlendI Love The Smell..........
I Love The Smell..........