The Quinntessentials Chakra Roll-On Set of 7 is a great gift for friends, family, students, or yourself! Each roll-on stimulates each of the 7 Chakras by the power of organic essential oils.
- Set comes with 7 roll-ons for each of the 7 energy centers.
- Muladhara with patchouli and cedarwood.
- Svadisthana with tangerine and sweet orange and cardamom.
- Manipura with lemongrass, ginger, grapefruit, and clarysage.
- Anahata with rose essential oil.
- Vishuddha with ravensara, rosemary, peppermint, eucalyptus, teatree and sage.
- Ajna with lavender, vetiver, and frankincense.
- Sahasrara with palo santo, holy basil, and petitgrain.
- Made with natural ingredients.
- Safe to apply directly to skin.
- Made in San Diego by certified herbalist/aromatherapist and yoga teacher, Julie Quinn.
- Ingredients: Organic essential oil blends.
- Size: .33 oz per each roll-on
Country of Origin
- Made in the USA.
Julie Quinn started making organic alternatives to products we use every day over 15 years ago. She is passionate about health and wellness and loves finding ways to incorporate essential oils and herbs into our daily lives. One day after becoming a certified Herbalist and Aromatherapist she came up with the clever name: Quinntessentials. QUINNTESSENTIALS was born of necessity and crafted with intention in San Diego, CA.
Julie wanted every ingredient to be organic with no chemicals. Breath Sprays instead of gum and mints. Yoga Mat Spray to keep the yoga mat fresh and clean. Organic room & body sprays instead of fragrance. Organic anointing spray instead of perfume with chemicals. Organic muscle and bone healing salves and warming massage oils instead of menthol rubs. Sacred Anointing oil and chakra roll-ons to support a meditation practice. Hair Oil and Facial Serums with high antioxidants and zero chemicals to preserve and heal our skin and hair. What we put on our bodies is equally as important as what goes in.
Sign up for new styles!
Get an alert when we add new styles of Quinntessentials! Simply sign up and we'll notify you.