Celebrate fall with a soft, warm layer. Tuck in the funnel neck of this Peppa Jacket when the wind picks up.
- Zip up jacket.
- Color blocked design with printed insets.
- Ergonomic seaming contours to body.
- Funnel style neck.
- Front zip closure.
- Two from hand pockets.
- Raw edge seaming.
- Lightweight, stretch material.
- Designed For: Après Yoga
- Fabric(s): 53% Hemp, 42% Organic Cotton, 5% Spandex
- Fit: Fitted
- Coverage: Full
- Length: Waist
- Keywords: jacket, zip-up, stretch, hemp, recycled, printed, grey
"prAna," a 5000-year-old Sanskrit word for breath, life, and vitality of the spirit, is the inspiration behind the stylish, eco-friendly clothing brand. Founded in a home garage in 1992, prAna was innovative and sustainable from the start, shipping clothing to customers in surplus fruit boxes and building hangtangs out of ground newspapers. Their forward designs and dedication to quality attracted the best climbers and yogis around.
Since their humble beginnings, prAna has flourished as it chased its passions for yoga, climbing, health, conservationism, and positive change. They push forward, making a difference with each strand of recycled polyester, each ball of fair trade cotton. prAna also partners with several local and international charities throughout the year to help make a positive difference any way they can. During the holiday season, they give back by donating a portion of the proceeds from a select collection of items to Outdoor Outreach, a non-profit organization that connects undeserved youth to the outdoors.
Making a positive impact on the world we live in for the present and future sits close to heart with prAna. They are inspired by the people they serve—athletes, artists, and you.
- Mary J.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoReviewingprAna Women's Peppa Jacket MosaicLove it
- Janie R.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoReviewingprAna Women's Peppa JacketLove it
Absolutely love this,wish I could find more at this price
- PeteyVerified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars8 years agoReviewingprAna Women's Peppa JacketLUV it!
Luv the feel of cotton and the great design/pattern. It fits close to the body but not too tight. And I like having the pockets. I wash it in the washing machine and dry flat. While I wish I could throw it in the dryer, it's no real bother. I'd recommend it.