The Prana Pillar Tall Inseam Yoga Pants are perfect for any yoga session or lounging. These pants feature a wide, flattering waistband and a triangle gusset for comfort and added reinforcement. Back leg seams provide a flattering fit and Chakara® compression fabric offers movement and stretch with zero restrictions.
- Straight leg pants with moisture-wicking properties.
- Chakara® compression stretch jersey with moss face finish.
- Wide waistband with hidden inside key pocket.
- Back leg seams for shaping.
- Flatlock construction for added support.
- Triangle gusset for added comfort and reinforcement.
- Heat transfer logo at center back.
- Bluesign® certified to meet the highest environmental and human safety standards.
- Fabric: Solid: 88% Supplex® Nylon, 12% Lycra® Spandex
- Color: Black
- Style Features: Solid
- Fit: Fitted
- Rise: Mid-rise
- Inseam: 34"
- Length: At ankles
Country of Origin
"prAna," a 5000-year-old Sanskrit word for breath, life, and vitality of the spirit, is the inspiration behind the stylish, eco-friendly clothing brand. Founded in a home garage in 1992, prAna was innovative and sustainable from the start, shipping clothing to customers in surplus fruit boxes and building hangtangs out of ground newspapers. Their forward designs and dedication to quality attracted the best climbers and yogis around.
Since their humble beginnings, prAna has flourished as it chased its passions for yoga, climbing, health, conservationism, and positive change. They push forward, making a difference with each strand of recycled polyester, each ball of fair trade cotton. prAna also partners with several local and international charities throughout the year to help make a positive difference any way they can. During the holiday season, they give back by donating a portion of the proceeds from a select collection of items to Outdoor Outreach, a non-profit organization that connects undeserved youth to the outdoors.
Making a positive impact on the world we live in for the present and future sits close to heart with prAna. They are inspired by the people they serve—athletes, artists, and you.
Sign up for new styles!
Get an alert when we add new styles of prAna! Simply sign up and we'll notify you.