This Prana Path Yoga Support Tank top offers a versatile style you can wear outside of the studio. This high neck top features a shelf bra without modesty cups and a back slit with faux placket detail.
- Women's support tank top.
- High neck tank layered over bra with binding.
- Lined with polyester spandex blend performance jersey fabric.
- Moisture wicking.
- Novelty back strap detail.
- Interior shelf bra with encased elastic.
- Back slit with faux placket detail.
- Heat transfer logo at center back neck.
- Fabric: 100% Recycled Polyester
- Color: Moss Green, Orange, Red, Pink
- Style Features: High neck, Printed, Strap back
- Fit: Fitted
- Shelf Bra: Yes
- Support: Low
- Adjustable Straps: No
- Length: Below hip
Country of Origin
- Made in the USA.
"prAna," a 5000-year-old Sanskrit word for breath, life, and vitality of the spirit, is the inspiration behind the stylish, eco-friendly clothing brand. Founded in a home garage in 1992, prAna was innovative and sustainable from the start, shipping clothing to customers in surplus fruit boxes and building hangtangs out of ground newspapers. Their forward designs and dedication to quality attracted the best climbers and yogis around.
Since their humble beginnings, prAna has flourished as it chased its passions for yoga, climbing, health, conservationism, and positive change. They push forward, making a difference with each strand of recycled polyester, each ball of fair trade cotton. prAna also partners with several local and international charities throughout the year to help make a positive difference any way they can. During the holiday season, they give back by donating a portion of the proceeds from a select collection of items to Outdoor Outreach, a non-profit organization that connects undeserved youth to the outdoors.
Making a positive impact on the world we live in for the present and future sits close to heart with prAna. They are inspired by the people they serve—athletes, artists, and you.