These Vaha Pants are ready to take on any workout. The performance, 4-way stretch fabric ensures these pants move with you and not against you.
- Pull-on yoga pants.
- Interior stretch drawcord at waist.
- Faux-fly front.
- Wide leg opening.
- Side-seam pockets with mesh lining.
- Back patch pocket with pull tab Velcro closure.
- Prana logo label at back yoke seam.
- Lightweight, 4-way stretch material.
- bluesign® certified to ensure harmful substances are removed from product and product was manufactured in an environmentally friendly and safe way.
- Fabrics: - Solid: 93% Supplex Nylon, 7% Lycra Spandex - Heather: 48% Nylon, 45% Polyester, 7% Spandex
- Color: Grey, Black
- Style Features: Heathered
- Fit: Relaxed
- Inseam: 32"
- Adjustable: Yes – Waist Drawcord
"prAna," a 5000-year-old Sanskrit word for breath, life, and vitality of the spirit, is the inspiration behind the stylish, eco-friendly clothing brand. Founded in a home garage in 1992, prAna was innovative and sustainable from the start, shipping clothing to customers in surplus fruit boxes and building hangtangs out of ground newspapers. Their forward designs and dedication to quality attracted the best climbers and yogis around.
Since their humble beginnings, prAna has flourished as it chased its passions for yoga, climbing, health, conservationism, and positive change. They push forward, making a difference with each strand of recycled polyester, each ball of fair trade cotton. prAna also partners with several local and international charities throughout the year to help make a positive difference any way they can. During the holiday season, they give back by donating a portion of the proceeds from a select collection of items to Outdoor Outreach, a non-profit organization that connects undeserved youth to the outdoors.
Making a positive impact on the world we live in for the present and future sits close to heart with prAna. They are inspired by the people they serve—athletes, artists, and you.
- FilmixerVerified BuyerRated 4 out of 5 stars5 years agoReviewingprAna Men's Wyler PantsA little too short.
I like the pants and they're a quality item, but they are too short. I'm not unusually tall, 6' even, but the pants are about and inch or two too short. I'll keep them I guess but wouldn't get another pair.