A textured surface with natural anti-slip properties will keep you as rooted in your pose as the recyclable Henna E.C.O. Yoga Mat's toxic-free manufacturing process is rooted in sustainability.
- Closed cell yoga mat.
- Allover print on top side.
- Two-sided textured surface for superior cushioning and grip.
- Rounded edges.
- UV resistant and lightweight material.
- PVC, chloride, and latex free.
- Uses non-toxic materials in production.
- Naturally anti-bacterial.
- Recyclable and biodegradable.
- Mat Type: Closed Cell
- Color: Black, Pink, Yellow, Blue, Purple
- Grip Type: Grip
- Dimensions: 72" x 24"
- Thickness: 5mm
- Weight: 4.3 lbs
Country of Origin
"prAna," a 5000-year-old Sanskrit word for breath, life, and vitality of the spirit, is the inspiration behind the stylish, eco-friendly clothing brand. Founded in a home garage in 1992, prAna was innovative and sustainable from the start, shipping clothing to customers in surplus fruit boxes and building hangtangs out of ground newspapers. Their forward designs and dedication to quality attracted the best climbers and yogis around.
Since their humble beginnings, prAna has flourished as it chased its passions for yoga, climbing, health, conservationism, and positive change. They push forward, making a difference with each strand of recycled polyester, each ball of fair trade cotton. prAna also partners with several local and international charities throughout the year to help make a positive difference any way they can. During the holiday season, they give back by donating a portion of the proceeds from a select collection of items to Outdoor Outreach, a non-profit organization that connects undeserved youth to the outdoors.
Making a positive impact on the world we live in for the present and future sits close to heart with prAna. They are inspired by the people they serve—athletes, artists, and you.
- AsVerified BuyerRated 1 out of 5 stars6 years agoReviewingprAna Henna E.C.O. Yoga MatYou get what you pay for
I bought this mat for hot power yoga. I thought looking at the pictures and descriptions it was going to be similar in quality to the Jade Yoga mat I was trying not to purchase. After receiving and just trying it out in my living room my hands and feet were sliding.
- ArthurVerified BuyerRated 4 out of 5 stars6 years agoReviewingprAna Henna E.C.O. Yoga MatGreat Yoga mat design
I bought for my friends, but it a good design, the material its okay for beginner of yoga.
- OsunVerified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoReviewingprAna Henna E.C.O. Yoga MatBeautiful mat!
This is my first time to use TPE mat and it is really light! The feeling is a bit different from traditional mat. I like the mat a lot for its beautiful design and comfortable touch. Would recommend.
- MaddieVerified BuyerRated 4 out of 5 stars6 years agoReviewingprAna Henna E.C.O. Yoga MatNice but a little slippery when I sweat
Nice and cushiony but my hands slipped some I sweat