The Gabi Legging's Wide waistband and compression Chakara performance fabric create a flattering fit, emphasized by a contrast grey on black design.
- Long leggings.
- Contrast inset panel detail at front.
- Gusset for added comfort.
- Wide waistband for a flattering fit.
- Quick-drying properties.
- Bluesign standard for environmentally safe production processes.
- Designed For: Hot Yoga, All Yoga Types
- Fabric(s): Main: 93% Supplex Nylon, 7% Spandex Heather: 48% Nylon, 45% Polyester, 7% Spandex
- Fit: Tight
- Rise: Mid-Rise
- Inseam: 27"
- Keywords: leggings, quick-drying, gusset, black, heather, grey
Country of Origin
"prAna," a 5000-year-old Sanskrit word for breath, life, and vitality of the spirit, is the inspiration behind the stylish, eco-friendly clothing brand. Founded in a home garage in 1992, prAna was innovative and sustainable from the start, shipping clothing to customers in surplus fruit boxes and building hangtangs out of ground newspapers. Their forward designs and dedication to quality attracted the best climbers and yogis around.
Since their humble beginnings, prAna has flourished as it chased its passions for yoga, climbing, health, conservationism, and positive change. They push forward, making a difference with each strand of recycled polyester, each ball of fair trade cotton. prAna also partners with several local and international charities throughout the year to help make a positive difference any way they can. During the holiday season, they give back by donating a portion of the proceeds from a select collection of items to Outdoor Outreach, a non-profit organization that connects undeserved youth to the outdoors.
Making a positive impact on the world we live in for the present and future sits close to heart with prAna. They are inspired by the people they serve—athletes, artists, and you.
- Amy F.Verified BuyerRated 4 out of 5 stars6 years agoReviewingprAna Gabi Yoga LeggingsCozy leggings!
Great yoga pants, color true to what they show online. Fits like a glove, the only part that I noticed didn't fit as well is at the ankles. Im not sure if its my body type (tall/slender) or the way the pants were made but it seemed to fit a little loose at the ankle.
- YogamomVerified BuyerRated 3 out of 5 stars6 years agoReviewingprAna Gabi Yoga LeggingsCute, but not a good yoga pant
I have been looking for a quality yoga pant that is comfortable, stylist and something I can actually do yoga in. This isn't the pant for that. I went for a jog/walk in my new pants and I went to stretch and the pants were too restricting. I tried a simple lotus pose and I could hardly stretch. Forget about doing pigeon, I ended up stretching in my underwear. My other problem was that my waist kept sliding down. I got a small hoping to avoid this problem, but that didn't help. I realize now I need to always look for a wide waistband!
- Angela M.Verified BuyerRated 2 out of 5 stars6 years agoReviewingprAna Gabi Yoga LeggingsCute but not functional
These don't have a lot of give. They fit nicely and look cute, but are a pain in the butt during pilates. They are not flexible at all.
- St. Y.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars8 years agoReviewingprAna Gabi Yoga LeggingsSuper flattering
Comfortable and slimming. Love them!