Take your yoga on-the-go with this brightly printed and perfectly sized Bhakti Tote. The fun prints let you take your style on the road with you.
- Tote style bag.
- Quilted print at top with contrasting printed bottom.
- Contrast inset at center with embroidered and beaded details.
- Straps with tapered handles.
- Fully lined.
- Structured base.
- Metal antique prana logo plate at front corner.
- Fabric: 100% Cotton
- Color: Black, White, Blue, Red, Pink, Grey
- Style Features: Printed, Quilted, Embroidered, Beading
- Dimensions: 18" x 5.25" x 15"
"prAna," a 5000-year-old Sanskrit word for breath, life, and vitality of the spirit, is the inspiration behind the stylish, eco-friendly clothing brand. Founded in a home garage in 1992, prAna was innovative and sustainable from the start, shipping clothing to customers in surplus fruit boxes and building hangtangs out of ground newspapers. Their forward designs and dedication to quality attracted the best climbers and yogis around.
Since their humble beginnings, prAna has flourished as it chased its passions for yoga, climbing, health, conservationism, and positive change. They push forward, making a difference with each strand of recycled polyester, each ball of fair trade cotton. prAna also partners with several local and international charities throughout the year to help make a positive difference any way they can. During the holiday season, they give back by donating a portion of the proceeds from a select collection of items to Outdoor Outreach, a non-profit organization that connects undeserved youth to the outdoors.
Making a positive impact on the world we live in for the present and future sits close to heart with prAna. They are inspired by the people they serve—athletes, artists, and you.
- Maary N.Verified BuyerRated 4 out of 5 stars5 years agoReviewingprAna Bhakti ToteCute
Light and very cute. I with it would stand up .