Business in the back, party in the front! The Two-Tone Long Legging blends the best of both worlds with a printed front and a solid back.
- Long leggings.
- Allover print on front panel with solid back panel.
- Thick, comfortable waistband.
- Made in the USA.
- Designed For: Heated Yoga, All Yoga Types
- Fabric(s): 80% Nylon, 20% Spandex
- Care: Hand or machine wash cold; hang to dry.
- Fit: Tight
- Rise: Low
- Length: 28.5"
- Keywords: leggings, long, printed, usa, flamingo, black
Onzie was founded by a fearless woman and a devoted yogi with a Masters in Movement Therapy, Kimberly Swarth. She’s the driving creative force behind Onzie and its collaborative company culture. Onzie blends the best of traditional yoga wear with modern innovation and a touch of whimsy. The result? Active apparel that is functional, flexible, and flattering. At Onzie our philosophy is "keep your practice challenging, and your wardrobe simple!" Onzie's no-frills one-pieces and separates are best worn while sweating, swimming, or simply lounging around. In keeping with the principle of being inclusive, rather than exclusive, Onzie is affordably-priced and suitable for all activities and practices. Onzie products are made with love in southern California.
- YogamamaVerified BuyerRated 4 out of 5 stars7 years agoReviewingOnzie Two-Tone Long Yoga LeggingsGalaxy two-tone long yoga leggings
I really like the yoga leggings. I like the fact that there was information regarding the model wearing the sample. I'm 5'10" and so many times leggings are just not quite long enough but these are great. They are a fun print and I've received many compliments on them. It's not a draw back but the leggings are a blend of poly & lycra. The poly give them a sheen which is fine but they're aren't quite as soft as just a lycra legging. Overall, I'd purchase again!
- YogamamaVerified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoReviewingOnzie Two-Tone Long Yoga LeggingsFun yoga pants
I'm 5'10" and normally wear a size 6 in clothes. I went ahead and got the M/L to be sure and they fit great and the length works as well. I love on the website that they provide stats on the model wearing the clothes. So many times what looks long on a model ends up really short on me. They are a lot of fun to wear, fit great and got with an assortment of tops.
- Claudia M.Verified BuyerRated 4 out of 5 stars7 years agoReviewingOnzie Two-Tone Long Yoga Leggingsgreat fabric, nice fit
I wish they were a tad higher waisted, but for the money, these were a good value.
- Rachelle T.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars8 years agoReviewingOnzie Two-Tone Long Yoga LeggingsGreat yoga pants
I use them for yoga, but they are so beautiful - I wear them the rest of the day - comfy - true to size - I will definitely buy another pair!!