Feel like a mat-warrior when you wear the Power Yoga Leggings. The sleek mesh insets at the sides elongate your legs and offer breathability during even the most difficult poses.
- Full-length leggings.
- Contrasting fabric and mesh insets down side of legs.
- Contrasting fabric band around calf.
- Thick, comfortable waistband.
- Fabrics: 82% Polyester, 18% Spandex
- Colors: Black, White, Yellow
- Style Features: Printed, Graphic, Mesh, Polka Dot
- Fit: Tight
- Rise: Mid-Rise
- Inseam: 28.5"
- Length: Ankle
- Adjustable: No
Country of Origin
Onzie was founded by a fearless woman and a devoted yogi with a Masters in Movement Therapy, Kimberly Swarth. She’s the driving creative force behind Onzie and its collaborative company culture. Onzie blends the best of traditional yoga wear with modern innovation and a touch of whimsy. The result? Active apparel that is functional, flexible, and flattering. At Onzie our philosophy is "keep your practice challenging, and your wardrobe simple!" Onzie's no-frills one-pieces and separates are best worn while sweating, swimming, or simply lounging around. In keeping with the principle of being inclusive, rather than exclusive, Onzie is affordably-priced and suitable for all activities and practices. Onzie products are made with love in southern California.
- ElfVerified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoReviewingOnzie Power Yoga LeggingsFun twist on a black legging
These fit great and I love the black iridescent snake skin detailing around the black sheer cut outs. It kicks the black legging up a notch. Very comfortable and the thickness of the fabric is perfect for my barre workouts.
- DieslgrlVerified BuyerRated 4 out of 5 stars6 years agoReviewingOnzie Power Yoga LeggingsTrue to size, so cute and lots of compliments!
These pants are adorable! The photo or hangar really do not do them justice! Every time I wear them I am showered with compliments! The contrast from white to mesh to black is stunning and with a fun pair of sneakers and tank top, you're sure to be noticed! The fit feels amazing for me, but I have a muscular/athletic build. I can see how someone with a softer body type might not like the way these fit. The only thing about Onzie is that the fabric tends to pull after multiple washes. Definitely follow instructions and air dry. Onzie is my favorite for yoga!
- Beactive29Verified BuyerRated 1 out of 5 stars6 years agoReviewingOnzie Power Yoga Leggingshorrible!!!
Very nice style but the material used is very cheap, thin, and has no support. They will randomly roll down at the waist even if you make sure they are pulled up high enough. I won't be purchasing this brand again.