This Onzie Peek-a-Boo Yoga Crop Top goes from street to studio with zero worries. The cropped design lets you pair with your favorite Onzie leggings or a pair of skinny jeans.
- Pull-on bra.
- Allover print (Navy Queen).
- High round neckline.
- Racer back design with cutout below.
- Wide, supportive elastic band.
- Fully lined.
- Fabrics: 80% Nylon, 20% Spandex
- Colors: Black, Multi-colored, Burgundy, Grey, Purple, Yellow, Blue, Green
- Style Features: Cropped, Racer Back, Printed, Cutout, Leopard, Geo, Snake Skin, Solid
- Support: Medium
- Front Coverage: Full
- Cups: No
- Adjustable: No
Country of Origin
- Made in the USA.
Onzie was founded by a fearless woman and a devoted yogi with a Masters in Movement Therapy, Kimberly Swarth. She’s the driving creative force behind Onzie and its collaborative company culture. Onzie blends the best of traditional yoga wear with modern innovation and a touch of whimsy. The result? Active apparel that is functional, flexible, and flattering. At Onzie our philosophy is "keep your practice challenging, and your wardrobe simple!" Onzie's no-frills one-pieces and separates are best worn while sweating, swimming, or simply lounging around. In keeping with the principle of being inclusive, rather than exclusive, Onzie is affordably-priced and suitable for all activities and practices. Onzie products are made with love in southern California.
- SarahVerified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoReviewingOnzie Peek-a-boo Racer Yoga Crop TopComfortable
I was skeptical after reading the comments but got a m/l, I'd say I am a small C and petite. It turns out to fit super comfortable and not too tight, like some NIKE sports bras. The material allows you to move without feeling sucked in..I would highly recommend this but maybe order one size up. The green is such a gorgeous iridescent like color too, can't wait to wear it for my runs on the boardwalk this summer!
- AshVerified BuyerRated 3 out of 5 stars5 years agoReviewingOnzie Peek-a-boo Racer Yoga Crop TopCute and love the fabric but runs small
Love this top it is so cute my only complaint is I typically wear a medium and have a little room to spear, but this top is TIGHT. Glad I opted for medium/large.
- Mary K.Verified BuyerRated 3 out of 5 stars5 years agoReviewingOnzie Peek-a-boo Racer Yoga Crop TopNice design, inconsistent/small sizing
Love the design of this top, the cut is great, accentuates the body lines. However it runs small. The size chart says a M/L should fit me (im a 36B) but it feels constricted around that dreaded chest elastic. An absolute deal breaker. And even more curious, I ordered two different colors, the purple haze and the black fishnet. The purple haze was tight enough to return but at least I could get it on. The black fishnet was teeny tiny, almost like a kids top. Eyeballing it flat it looks like an XS at best and it wasn't even close to going on my body. So order up!
- OliviaVerified BuyerRated 3 out of 5 stars5 years agoReviewingOnzie Peek-a-boo Racer Yoga Crop TopGreat top, OK fabric
Fabric isn't the best. The lining bunches up sometimes. Runs a little small. The top, however, looks really great and is functional