Keep your child safe during times of uncertainty in the Onzie Kids Mindful Mask.
Onzie is honored to be able to create face masks out of recycled fabrics from their Los Angeles warehouse. Thousands of masks have been donated to hospitals like UCLA and Martin Luther King Jr. hospital and counting, Onzie is grateful to give back to those who give so much to us.
- Ages 5 -10 Years
- Non-medical, reusable face mask with elastic straps
- 2-pack of pre-packed assorted colors (colors may vary from pictured)
- Fabric is stretchy, quick-drying and breathable
- Please hand wash before wearing and hang dry
- These masks are not FDA-approved as medical devices
- These masks are not certified Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- PLEASE NOTE: DUE TO THE NATURE OF THIS ITEM THERE ARE NO REFUNDS, EXCHANGES OR RETURNS.
- Contains: 2 masks
- Materials: Multi-layer fabric made of Full Flex Spandex technology for the exterior with a high-performance inner lining and elastic straps
- Care: Hand wash before wearing and hang dry
- Country of Origin: Made in the USA
Onzie was founded by a fearless woman and a devoted yogi with a Masters in Movement Therapy, Kimberly Swarth. She’s the driving creative force behind Onzie and its collaborative company culture. Onzie blends the best of traditional yoga wear with modern innovation and a touch of whimsy. The result? Active apparel that is functional, flexible, and flattering. At Onzie our philosophy is "keep your practice challenging, and your wardrobe simple!" Onzie's no-frills one-pieces and separates are best worn while sweating, swimming, or simply lounging around. In keeping with the principle of being inclusive, rather than exclusive, Onzie is affordably-priced and suitable for all activities and practices. Onzie products are made with love in southern California.
Sign up for new styles!
Get an alert when we add new styles of Onzie! Simply sign up and we'll notify you.