Perfect your practice with the poise of a dancer. The Onzie Ballerina Yoga Capris feature an elegant crossover waistband and strappy, crisscross details at the calves. You’ll love balancing in this formfitting silhouette.
- Capri-length leggings.
- Pull-on style with formfitting silhouette
- Wide crossover waistband.
- Polyester gusset panel.
- Strappy crisscross details at calves.
- Fabric(s): Polyester/Spandex
- Color: Black, Green
- Style Features: Strappy, Solid
- Fit: Tight
- Rise: Mid-rise
- Length: Mid Calf
- Adjustable: No
Country of Origin
- Made in the USA with imported material.
Onzie was founded by a fearless woman and a devoted yogi with a Masters in Movement Therapy, Kimberly Swarth. She’s the driving creative force behind Onzie and its collaborative company culture. Onzie blends the best of traditional yoga wear with modern innovation and a touch of whimsy. The result? Active apparel that is functional, flexible, and flattering. At Onzie our philosophy is "keep your practice challenging, and your wardrobe simple!" Onzie's no-frills one-pieces and separates are best worn while sweating, swimming, or simply lounging around. In keeping with the principle of being inclusive, rather than exclusive, Onzie is affordably-priced and suitable for all activities and practices. Onzie products are made with love in southern California.
- Sakura C.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoReviewingOnzie Ballerina Yoga Capri LeggingsGreat Yoga Capri with Style
Nothing bad about this product. The material is so soft and comfortable to wear, they are airy enough that I could just wear them as a daily outfit. The "ballerina" style certainly a plus, as I had several people complimented this capri.
- Sweet T.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoReviewingOnzie Ballerina Yoga Capri LeggingsCutest. Yogapants. Ever.
I LOVE these! They might be the first yoga pants I wear as pants. I'm shaped like a sexy plus size model--42/32/42. I usually wear long shirts with leggings but these are so cute and actually classic that I might just wear them with a shorter shirt. Don't get me wrong, I love myself and my body. and I don't try to wear slimming clothes. But I haven't been crazy about the "poured in" look on anyone previously, really. But on these, the ballerina leg is DARLING, the cut is classic, the style lines are flattering, they don't camel toe and they accentuate my shape without making me look lewd Now I get it about yoga pants. I feel so powerful. I feel like I could climb a mountain right now. The best ever. I'm getting a second pair in the mint and another color.
- Ginger D.Verified BuyerRated 2 out of 5 stars5 years agoReviewingOnzie Ballerina Yoga Capri LeggingsCute but too large
These pants feel great, love the cut and style but the smallest size (s/m I'm 5'4 115 muscular) was sliding off me. :( have to return. YogaOutlet's returns are so easy, love the site.