Meet your yoga mat's ideal companion, a seriously sustainable and Ayurveda-approved alternative to traditional towels. The Oko Living Yoga Towel is an herbal-dyed and ethically hand-loomed yoga towel with healing properties for you and the planet.
- Dyed with medicinal Ayurvedic plants and herbs with aromatherapeutic, detoxifying, stress-reducing, skin-soothing properties
- Antibacterial and antifungal
- Made with 0 electricity
- Plastic-free packaging
- Fabric: 100% Organic Raw Cotton
- Dimensions: 70" x 25"
- Materials: Blue dye: Indigo Herbal treatment: Neem, Turmeric, Holy Basil, Indigo, Hibiscus Flowers, Mint Leaves, Lemon Grass, Ashok Tree Leaves, Poppy Seed Oil, Bodhi Tree, Amla Gooseberry, Arda, Wild Himalayan Cherry, Madder, Vetiver, Wood Apple, Plum Cherry, Kaarakil, Indian Kino Tree
- Weight: 10 oz.
- Care: Machine washable; for special care instructions, visit the brand's FAQ page: https://okoliving.com/pages/faq3
- Country of Origin: Imported
Take sustainability to the next level by trading your yoga mat for a yoga rug! In addition to being zero waste and plastic free, OKO Living products are ethically hand-loomed by artisans abroad with organic cotton that is rain fed, sun bleach, and herbal dyed. In fact, the dye process only features Ayurvedic herbs with healing properties for you and the environment—so your practice can truly be for the benefit of all beings.
Sign up for new styles!
Get an alert when we add new styles of Oko Living! Simply sign up and we'll notify you.