Introducing the seriously sustainable—and Ayurvedic—alternative to yoga mats: the Oko Living Rose Quartz is an organic cotton, herbal-dyed, and ethically hand-loomed yoga rug with healing properties for you and the planet.
- Sweat and slip resistant
- Durable: 5mm thick
- No slip: natural tree rubber coated bottom
- Long lasting
- Naturally antibacterial and antimicrobial
- Hand loomed and dyed with Ayurvedic plants and herbs with medicinal, skin-soothing, and stress-reducing properties
- Plastic-free packaging
- 100% Biodegradable and eco-friendly
- Fabric: 100% GOTS Certified Organic Cotton
- Dimensions: 72" x 25" (may vary 1-2" due to handmade nature)
- Materials: Pink dye: Maddar Herbal treatment: Neem, Turmeric, Holy Basil, Indigo, Hibiscus Flowers, Mint Leaves, Lemon Grass, Ashok Tree Leaves, Poppy Seed Oil, Bodhi Tree, Amla Gooseberry, Arda, Wild Himalayan Cherry, Madder, Vetiver, Wood Apple, Plum Cherry, Kaarakil, Indian Kino Tree.
- Weight: 3.4 lbs
- Care: Machine washable; for special care instructions, visit the brand's FAQ page: https://okoliving.com/pages/faq3
- Country of Origin: Imported
Take sustainability to the next level by trading your yoga mat for a yoga rug! In addition to being zero waste and plastic free, OKO Living products are ethically hand-loomed by artisans abroad with organic cotton that is rain fed, sun bleach, and herbal dyed. In fact, the dye process only features Ayurvedic herbs with healing properties for you and the environment—so your practice can truly be for the benefit of all beings.
Sign up for new styles!
Get an alert when we add new styles of Oko Living! Simply sign up and we'll notify you.