Get back to basics with the Plus Size Flat Waist Pant from The Balance Collection.
- Flared pants.
- 3.5" flat waist for a comfortable and flattering fit.
- Coolmax gusset for comfort.
- Super soft and breathable Dri Wik fabric.
- Moisture wicking properties.
- Designed For: Heated Yoga, All Yoga Types
- Fabric(s): 90% Polyester, 10% Spandex
- Fit: Fitted
- Rise: Mid-Rise
- Length: 32"
- Keywords: pants, flared, gusset, plus size, moisture-wicking, black
Country of Origin
Founded in 1982, Marika is the flagship brand of Rock Fit, a family owned and operated company. Marika was created with a heavy emphasis on providing exceptional fitness apparel that caters to the active lifestyles of women. The brand constantly evolves to fit the growing needs of women and always remains on-trend. Marika delivers multi-sport performance active wear that integrates technical fabrics and practical designs so women can stay strong, comfortable, and fashionable throughout their workouts. To this day, Marika continues to help women maintain healthy, active lifestyles all while looking great.
- ZoetographyVerified BuyerRated 2 out of 5 stars5 years agoReviewingMarika Plus Size Flat Waist Yoga PantsWho wears three inch heals with yoga pants?
This pants are high quality, and would look and feel great but they were a good three inches longer than others I’ve purchased from other brands. I had to send them back. I’m not short, about average at 5’8”.
- Tam N.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoReviewingMarika Plus Size Flat Waist Yoga PantsFeels good
The material is very good for me.
- SuzVerified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoReviewingMarika Plus Size Flat Waist Yoga PantsCompliment
I love the material - feels so smooth! The only thing I have to do is hem them about an inch, but that's just me!
- Georgia L.Verified BuyerRated 1 out of 5 stars5 years agoReviewingMarika Plus Size Flat Waist Yoga PantsWay Too Small
The fabric was beautifully smooth and somewhat stretchy. However, based on common fit standards the 1x was incredibly small, more like xxs. Perhaps the description should reflect this difference.