Get high performance and comfort with the Regular Length Yoga Leggings. The contoured flat waistband stays in place and the Dri Wik™ finish keeps you cool.
- Full-length leggings.
- Comfortable 3.5" flat waistband.
- Coolmax® gusset lining for comfort.
- Dry Wik™ finish for cool comfort.
- Super soft and breathable fabric.
- Fabric(s): 90% Polyester, 10% Spandex
- Fit: Tight
- Rise: Mid
- Inseam: 27"
- Length: Ankle
- Adjustable: No
- Keywords: leggings, moisture-wicking, gusset, black
Country of Origin
Founded in 1982, Marika is the flagship brand of Rock Fit, a family owned and operated company. Marika was created with a heavy emphasis on providing exceptional fitness apparel that caters to the active lifestyles of women. The brand constantly evolves to fit the growing needs of women and always remains on-trend. Marika delivers multi-sport performance active wear that integrates technical fabrics and practical designs so women can stay strong, comfortable, and fashionable throughout their workouts. To this day, Marika continues to help women maintain healthy, active lifestyles all while looking great.
- CatVerified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoReviewingMarika Plus Size Flat Waist Yoga LeggingsReally love these pants ..
.Love these ....very soft and comfortable to stretch and work out ....favorite workout pants
- BarbVerified BuyerRated 1 out of 5 stars5 years agoReviewingMarika Plus Size Flat Waist Yoga LeggingsDisappointed..
The first time I purchased them the leggings fit awesome..Re-ordered 2 more pair and they fit good from the knees down and the thighs and butt are hugh !
- Nancy T.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoReviewingMarika Plus Size Flat Waist Yoga Leggingsgreat product!
Very comfortable for working out and relaxing in.
- DVerified BuyerRated 4 out of 5 stars6 years agoReviewingMarika Plus Size Flat Waist Yoga LeggingsBest yoga leggings for curvy girls
These leggings are super soft. Not too light; not too heavy. Perfect for all-year wear. I'm 5'7" and the length is perfect. My only complaint is that I wish they washed a little better. After about three months they've started to fade to a light gray instead of the black they originally were. No pilling though which is a major plus!