Get superior support with the Performance Yoga Sports Bra. The molded cups and hook-and-eye back closure keep you secure and supported.
- Pull-on sports bra.
- Molded cups.
- Racer back design.
- Supportive band under bust with hook-and-eye back closure.
- Mesh trim insets.
- Metal Marika logo badge and back racer.
- Fabrics: 85% Nylon, 15% Spandex
- Colors: White, Black, Pink, Blue, Grey
- Style Features: None
- Support: High
- Front Coverage: Medium
- Cups: Yes – Molded
- Adjustable: No
Country of Origin
Founded in 1982, Marika is the flagship brand of Rock Fit, a family owned and operated company. Marika was created with a heavy emphasis on providing exceptional fitness apparel that caters to the active lifestyles of women. The brand constantly evolves to fit the growing needs of women and always remains on-trend. Marika delivers multi-sport performance active wear that integrates technical fabrics and practical designs so women can stay strong, comfortable, and fashionable throughout their workouts. To this day, Marika continues to help women maintain healthy, active lifestyles all while looking great.
- Annie B.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoReviewingMarika Performance Yoga Sports BraMy Fav!!!
Not a bra person at all - just did't feel comfortable whenever I wore one. Or the comfortable ones look strange on me. But, this is the THE bra I love!! Good shape, Very flattering. Great support, even for workouts. Also looks great under a fitted top. I am a 32D, normally wear S top - size S fits great. XS was snug fit - but yeah I own one too.
- Honoria B.Verified BuyerRated 4 out of 5 stars6 years agoReviewingMarika Performance Yoga Sports BraGreat Shape for Day Wear
The fit is very tight but works for day wear. Gives me a great shape and the padding is thick enough that I don't show through my softer tops. The cut under the arms is great so there is a lot less spill over and a much smoother back line. :)
- PaulaVerified BuyerRated 3 out of 5 stars6 years agoReviewingMarika Performance Yoga Sports Bracups too big, band too tight, shoulder straps not adjustable
The color is great, but I am a 34A and bought an XS and the cups are too big and I can push them in with my finger and make an indentation. I think ideally I would have gotten a S for my ribcage size and an XXS for the bust. This is too high performance for my small bust so it was constricting. If you have a larger bust and a narrow torso I think this would be ideal. I am going to try to wear it and stretch out the ribcage band because it wasn't really worth it for me to pay to return it. The cups give the illusion for me of a bigger chest so I'm alright with that. :)