Kick your routine into high gear with this Kickit Legging.
- Long leggings.
- Contrast heather fabric inset at ankle.
- 3" contoured waistband for a flattering and comfortable fit.
- Soft, Dry Wik finish.
- Moisture-wicking fabric technology.
- Designed For: Heated Yoga, All Yoga Types
- Fabric(s): 92% Polyester, 8% Spandex
- Fit: Tight
- Rise: Mid-Rise
- Length: 27"
- Keywords: leggings, moisture-wicking, black, heather grey, charcoal
Founded in 1982, Marika is the flagship brand of Rock Fit, a family owned and operated company. Marika was created with a heavy emphasis on providing exceptional fitness apparel that caters to the active lifestyles of women. The brand constantly evolves to fit the growing needs of women and always remains on-trend. Marika delivers multi-sport performance active wear that integrates technical fabrics and practical designs so women can stay strong, comfortable, and fashionable throughout their workouts. To this day, Marika continues to help women maintain healthy, active lifestyles all while looking great.
- Gabriela S.Verified BuyerRated 4 out of 5 stars7 years agoReviewingMarika Kickit Yoga LeggingsPretty good leggings
Great fit and very comfortable.
- LauVerified BuyerRated 4 out of 5 stars8 years agoReviewingMarika Kickit Yoga LeggingsPretty leggings
I really like this leggings, the are comfortable and soft. They look great as well. The one and only reason I don't give them five stars is because the are a bit too long, I am a size S/ 5,2 tall and the leggings are long on me which makes the detail on the bottom look weird. Other than that, cool product.
- Courtney A.Verified BuyerRated 3 out of 5 stars8 years agoReviewingMarika Kickit Yoga LeggingsOk
Material is very thin, doesn't seem very substantial. Very comfortable though!
- Gina B.Verified BuyerRated 4 out of 5 stars8 years agoReviewingMarika Kickit Yoga LeggingsGreat price, Good fit
I enjoy these leggings. They fit a little differently around the lower half of my legs, probably because the way it is sown. Regardless, they do the trick. They feel a tad tight on me but I can still get my yoga on.