The Mantraband She Believed She Could, So She Did Bracelet is an understated, everyday accessory with an engraved intention. It's a go-to gift, thanks to the gift-ready recyclable packaging with an inspirational message, specific to the mantra.
- "She Believed She Could, So She Did"-engraved adjustable bracelet
- Nickel and lead free
- Stainless steel, dipped in 18K gold
- Gift-ready, recyclable packaging
- Color: Yellow Gold
- Adjustable: Yes
- Materials: 18K gold dipped over stainless steel; lead free and nickel free
- Care: To clean, wipe items with a soft cloth. Avoid frequent contact with strong chemicals, such as detergent, bleach, perfume, etc. Store in a jewelry box or soft cloth. Always remember to remove your gold jewelry before shower or exercise. Do not wear items in hot tubs or swimming pools.
- Country of Origin: Imported
We all know the power of positive thinking. Mantraband believes in it so much that the brand created elegant, minimalist jewelry engraved with inspirational messages, reminders to live life with intention. The stylish, understated pieces are easy for everyday wear, great for layering, and ideal for gifting. Additionally, Mantraband pays positivity forward by donating a portion of sales to environmental non-profit organizations and through CharityBands, a special collection of bracelets that benefit women’s and children’s organizations.
Sign up for new styles!
Get an alert when we add new styles of Mantraband! Simply sign up and we'll notify you.