The Freeform Yoga Mat Bag is a thoughtfully reimagined mat carrier. Beautifully printed and versatile, this bag is perfect for all on-the-go yogis.
- Tote style yoga mat bag.
- Allover tie-dye print.
- Fits mats of any size.
- Open top style.
- Interior pockets for small essentials.
- Can be used as a mat bag, purse, or grocery bag.
- Strap can be carried cross body or over-the-shoulder.
- Made from AZO dye free and unbleached natural cotton.
- Oeko-Tek Certified fabric.
- Material(s): 100% Cotton
- Colors: Blue, Purple, Plum
- Style Features: Printed, Tie-Dye
- Dimensions: 16" L x 5.25" D x 19.5" W
Country of Origin
Founded at the turn of the millennium, Manduka® has always been a company that put its customers and the environment above all else. Peter Sterios, an architect turned yogi, stumbled upon a simple, yet elegantly created mat that completely revolutionized the way he practiced yoga. This revelation was the inspiration for the whole Manduka yoga line.
Sterios' creation would not have been possible without the help of his generous yoga teachers. As a form of appreciation he sent a mat to many of the yoga teachers he admired including Rod Stryker, Erich Schiffmann, Victor Van Kooten, Angela Farmer, Rodney Yee, and Shiva Rea. As a traditional practice in yoga, these teachers shared these mats with their students and from there the word spread.
Manduka, derived from the Hatha Yoga Pradipika pose, Mandukasana, is named as a tribute to Sterios' yoga mentor, Shandor Remete. The delight he took in hearing the word roll of his tongue helped him solidify the faith he had in his new company. From there the joy has spread to over 35 countries worldwide.
More than anything though, Manduka's commitment to quality and sustainability is unmatched in the yoga industry. Every detail and every decision is made with sustainability in mind. Manduka wants their customers to not only find peace with themselves, but their environment as well. Products like the Manduka eKO Lite Yoga mat, the eQua Hot Yoga Towel, demonstrate just how committed they are to sustainability.
Manduka understands that yogis of all levels come from diverse backgrounds, but they all share similar core values. Beyond just being eco-friendly, is the spirit and wisdom that yoga teachers and their students emanate. Yoga is more than just exercise on a mat, it's a way of life. Manduka embraces this idea and lets it shine through all their yoga products.
- AngelaVerified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoReviewingManduka The Freeform Yoga Mat BagBeautiful
I purchased this in the Mystique Indulge. It is beautiful, pink and purple tie dye. Very feminine. Great for toting my yoga mat or even for an overnight bag. It is huge.
- CcdVerified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoReviewingManduka The Freeform Yoga Mat Baganother grrrrreat bag!
ABSOLUTELY great bag...great material...great purchase!
- TiffVerified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoReviewingManduka The Freeform Yoga Mat BagAs Described...
Much longer than I expected, but I am pleased.