Lightweight with an ultra-soft feel, this Manduka® Round Yoga Bolster will amaze you with its durability.
- Designed to maintain shape and prevent sagging and flattening.
- eQua® microfiber cover is ultra-soft and removable for washing.
- Hidden zipper to create a smooth finish on all sides.
- Fabric handle at side for easy carrying.
- Fabric(s): Cotton with Recycled PET
- Colors: Pink, Coral, Grey, Blue, Teal, Purple
- Stuffing: Recycled Fibers
- Density: Firm
- Dimensions: 29" x 9"
Country of Origin
Founded at the turn of the millennium, Manduka® has always been a company that put its customers and the environment above all else. Peter Sterios, an architect turned yogi, stumbled upon a simple, yet elegantly created mat that completely revolutionized the way he practiced yoga. This revelation was the inspiration for the whole Manduka yoga line.
Sterios' creation would not have been possible without the help of his generous yoga teachers. As a form of appreciation he sent a mat to many of the yoga teachers he admired including Rod Stryker, Erich Schiffmann, Victor Van Kooten, Angela Farmer, Rodney Yee, and Shiva Rea. As a traditional practice in yoga, these teachers shared these mats with their students and from there the word spread.
Manduka, derived from the Hatha Yoga Pradipika pose, Mandukasana, is named as a tribute to Sterios' yoga mentor, Shandor Remete. The delight he took in hearing the word roll of his tongue helped him solidify the faith he had in his new company. From there the joy has spread to over 35 countries worldwide.
More than anything though, Manduka's commitment to quality and sustainability is unmatched in the yoga industry. Every detail and every decision is made with sustainability in mind. Manduka wants their customers to not only find peace with themselves, but their environment as well. Products like the Manduka eKO Lite Yoga mat, the eQua Hot Yoga Towel, demonstrate just how committed they are to sustainability.
Manduka understands that yogis of all levels come from diverse backgrounds, but they all share similar core values. Beyond just being eco-friendly, is the spirit and wisdom that yoga teachers and their students emanate. Yoga is more than just exercise on a mat, it's a way of life. Manduka embraces this idea and lets it shine through all their yoga products.
- Lisa R.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoReviewingManduka Round Yoga Bolster AirCore Thymegreat bolster
This bolster is soft and sturdy. Its similar to the bolsters I have used in yoga studios. Would have no hesitation recommending this for all kinds of yin or restorative yoga. Very good quality fabric and the color is true to the picture
- DlVerified BuyerRated 4 out of 5 stars6 years agoReviewingManduka Round Yoga Bolster AirCoreGreat gift
Ordered as a birthday gift. Arrived on time and as described. Haven't heard how happy the recipient is with it, but it looked and felt like a high quality bolster.
- Fused Y.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoReviewingManduka Round Yoga Bolster AirCorePerfect Companion to my practice.
I have just started practicing after a spinal fusion and I couldn't do it without this bolster. It's not as firm as other bolsters so it gently let's you get deeper into the stretch. I actually ordered another one recently as well. Must buy for any beginner!
- JnibVerified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoReviewingManduka Round Yoga Bolster AirCoreGreat purchase!
Very happy! Just like the bolsters at the yoga studio!