Restore your yoga mat to its former glory with this Manduka® Yoga Mat Restore Spray.
- Specially formulated to disinfect and freshen your yoga mat.
- Certified organic and biodegradable.
- Neutralizes hard water and restore color.
- Contains essential oils and natural germicides.
- Phosphate and chemical free.
- Manufacturer's lifetime guarantee.
- Scents: Lemongrass, Sage
- Size: 8 oz
- How to Use: After use, spray Mat Wash onto the mat and wipe down with a damp cloth. For deep cleaning, spray Mat Wash directly onto mat and soak for 5 minutes. Scrub the surface using a damp clothing and wipe down with a clean cloth. Air dry before rolling or using again.
Founded at the turn of the millennium, Manduka® has always been a company that put its customers and the environment above all else. Peter Sterios, an architect turned yogi, stumbled upon a simple, yet elegantly created mat that completely revolutionized the way he practiced yoga. This revelation was the inspiration for the whole Manduka yoga line.
Sterios' creation would not have been possible without the help of his generous yoga teachers. As a form of appreciation he sent a mat to many of the yoga teachers he admired including Rod Stryker, Erich Schiffmann, Victor Van Kooten, Angela Farmer, Rodney Yee, and Shiva Rea. As a traditional practice in yoga, these teachers shared these mats with their students and from there the word spread.
Manduka, derived from the Hatha Yoga Pradipika pose, Mandukasana, is named as a tribute to Sterios' yoga mentor, Shandor Remete. The delight he took in hearing the word roll of his tongue helped him solidify the faith he had in his new company. From there the joy has spread to over 35 countries worldwide.
More than anything though, Manduka's commitment to quality and sustainability is unmatched in the yoga industry. Every detail and every decision is made with sustainability in mind. Manduka wants their customers to not only find peace with themselves, but their environment as well. Products like the Manduka eKO Lite Yoga mat, the eQua Hot Yoga Towel, demonstrate just how committed they are to sustainability.
Manduka understands that yogis of all levels come from diverse backgrounds, but they all share similar core values. Beyond just being eco-friendly, is the spirit and wisdom that yoga teachers and their students emanate. Yoga is more than just exercise on a mat, it's a way of life. Manduka embraces this idea and lets it shine through all their yoga products.
- S. H.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoReviewingManduka Natural Yoga Mat Cleaner Spray 8ozSTRONG vinegar smell
This mat cleaner is definitely what it says it is: a vinegar/water mix. It smells very vinegary. I can't really detect any of the essential oil smell. At least I know it's cleaning like it should, and the mix is appropriate for my Manduka mat. I'm sure if I tried to make this myself, I would use too high a concentration of oils in an attempt to cover the vinegar smell, and end up ruining the mat. Also this spritz bottle is very easy to use; it creates a fine mist to evenly coat the mat without leaving spots. I'd definitely recommend this if you're hesitant to make your own mat cleaner.
- JsgVerified BuyerRated 1 out of 5 stars6 years agoReviewingManduka Natural Yoga Mat Cleaner Spray 8ozYoga Mat Cleaner
Product is fine but outragesly priced for water and vinegar. You can totally make this on your own for $0.25
- BullieloverVerified BuyerRated 3 out of 5 stars8 years agoReviewingManduka Natural Yoga Mat Cleaner Spray 8ozVinegar
Spray on your mat to clean. It is safe for natural rubber which is great, but I smell more vinegar than anything else. I was hoping it would smell a bit better.