This Men’s Minimalist 2.0 Tee is made to stay close to you without sticking. The quick-drying and cooling mélange fabric makes sweat almost invisible so you can focus on your poses.
- Short sleeve tee shirt.
- Super lightweight and breathable mesh fabric at front and back panel.
- Slightly tapered fit.
- Flat-lock seaming for comfort and performance.
- Reflective Manduka logo at side seam.
- Quick-drying mélange fabric makes sweat lines almost invisible.
- bluesign® certified to ensure harmful substances are removed from product and product was manufactured in an environmentally friendly and safe way.
- Fabrics: - Mélange Jersey: 87% Polyester, 13% Spandex - Mesh: 88% Polyester, 12% Spandex
- Colors: Black, Red, Maroon
- Style Features: Sleeveless, Mesh, Solid, Stripe
- Fit:Semi-Fitted, Tapered
- Length: At Hip
Country of Origin
- Made in the USA.
Founded at the turn of the millennium, Manduka® has always been a company that put its customers and the environment above all else. Peter Sterios, an architect turned yogi, stumbled upon a simple, yet elegantly created mat that completely revolutionized the way he practiced yoga. This revelation was the inspiration for the whole Manduka yoga line.
Sterios' creation would not have been possible without the help of his generous yoga teachers. As a form of appreciation he sent a mat to many of the yoga teachers he admired including Rod Stryker, Erich Schiffmann, Victor Van Kooten, Angela Farmer, Rodney Yee, and Shiva Rea. As a traditional practice in yoga, these teachers shared these mats with their students and from there the word spread.
Manduka, derived from the Hatha Yoga Pradipika pose, Mandukasana, is named as a tribute to Sterios' yoga mentor, Shandor Remete. The delight he took in hearing the word roll of his tongue helped him solidify the faith he had in his new company. From there the joy has spread to over 35 countries worldwide.
More than anything though, Manduka's commitment to quality and sustainability is unmatched in the yoga industry. Every detail and every decision is made with sustainability in mind. Manduka wants their customers to not only find peace with themselves, but their environment as well. Products like the Manduka eKO Lite Yoga mat, the eQua Hot Yoga Towel, demonstrate just how committed they are to sustainability.
Manduka understands that yogis of all levels come from diverse backgrounds, but they all share similar core values. Beyond just being eco-friendly, is the spirit and wisdom that yoga teachers and their students emanate. Yoga is more than just exercise on a mat, it's a way of life. Manduka embraces this idea and lets it shine through all their yoga products.
- Jason E.Verified BuyerRated 2 out of 5 stars2 years agoReviewingManduka Men's Minimalist 2.0 Tee Dark Grey HeatherA little disappointed
I continue to purchase different shirts to find the right “cut” to fit my body. This xl is a little to slim for me. My son loves this shirt.Age 45-54FitRated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- JoeVerified BuyerRated 2 out of 5 stars5 years agoReviewingManduka Men's Minimalist 2.0 TeeToo Small
The fit is smaller than expected. I wear a large in most shirts, this fit is tight and shoud have ordered a xl. Wasted purchase.
- Michael D.Verified BuyerRated 2 out of 5 stars6 years agoReviewingManduka Men's Minimalist 2.0 TeeGreat shirt, but not a yoga shirt...
The shirt is beautiful. For golfing, a coffee date, maybe for running... Two things: It's too short in proportion to it's size - when you do Sun Salutations, reaching for the sky, say hello to 2" or more of your now-exposed stomach (I'm 6'2", and the chest and waist fit really well). The neck is baggy. In down-dog, the neck of the shirt flops open and bunches up over your mouth and nose. Well, since I don't run or play golf, I've got a nice $50 coffee-date t-shirt.