These Daily Yoga Shorts are just that. The easy fit, versatile color and comfortable feel will have you wanting to wear these every day of the week.
- Pull-on yoga shorts.
- Contrasting knit waistband with interior stretch drawcord.
- Contrasting mesh inset at lower back.
- Zip pocket for storing essentials.
- Manduka logo at back center waist.
- Four-way stretch, lightweight woven fabric.
- Easy fit through hips.
- Tapered leg openings.
- Full-length gusset for greater range of motion.
- bluesign® certified to ensure harmful substances are removed from product and product was manufactured in an environmentally friendly and safe way.
- Fabrics: - Solid: 80% Recycled Polyester, 20% Spandex - Print: 85% Recycled Polyester, 15% Spandex
- Colors: Black, Grey, Blue, Red
- Style Features: Printed, Palm Leaf
- Fit: Relaxed
- Inseam: 11"
- Adjustable: Yes – Waist Drawstring
Country of Origin
Founded at the turn of the millennium, Manduka® has always been a company that put its customers and the environment above all else. Peter Sterios, an architect turned yogi, stumbled upon a simple, yet elegantly created mat that completely revolutionized the way he practiced yoga. This revelation was the inspiration for the whole Manduka yoga line.
Sterios' creation would not have been possible without the help of his generous yoga teachers. As a form of appreciation he sent a mat to many of the yoga teachers he admired including Rod Stryker, Erich Schiffmann, Victor Van Kooten, Angela Farmer, Rodney Yee, and Shiva Rea. As a traditional practice in yoga, these teachers shared these mats with their students and from there the word spread.
Manduka, derived from the Hatha Yoga Pradipika pose, Mandukasana, is named as a tribute to Sterios' yoga mentor, Shandor Remete. The delight he took in hearing the word roll of his tongue helped him solidify the faith he had in his new company. From there the joy has spread to over 35 countries worldwide.
More than anything though, Manduka's commitment to quality and sustainability is unmatched in the yoga industry. Every detail and every decision is made with sustainability in mind. Manduka wants their customers to not only find peace with themselves, but their environment as well. Products like the Manduka eKO Lite Yoga mat, the eQua Hot Yoga Towel, demonstrate just how committed they are to sustainability.
Manduka understands that yogis of all levels come from diverse backgrounds, but they all share similar core values. Beyond just being eco-friendly, is the spirit and wisdom that yoga teachers and their students emanate. Yoga is more than just exercise on a mat, it's a way of life. Manduka embraces this idea and lets it shine through all their yoga products.
Sign up for new styles!
Get an alert when we add new styles of Manduka! Simply sign up and we'll notify you.