This Manduka AligN 8' Yoga Strap is a high-performance strap inspired by the classic design of B.K.S. Iyengar. With a combination of Manduka’s proprietary lightweight alloy and a secure, interlocking buckle, this strap ensures secure support.
- Yoga strap.
- Lightweight metal alloy, interlocking buckle.
- Bucked has middle-bar design for security.
- Modeled after original design by B.K.S. Iyengar.
- Made with unbleached natural cotton.
- Made with non-AZO dyes and eco-friendly materials.
- Provides secure, slip-free support for any yoga position.
- Manduka® Frog logo below buckle.
- " Practice On" printed on opposite end.
- Fabric: 100% Cotton
- Colors: Grey, Teal, Blue, Purple
- Length: 8'
- Width: 1.75"
- Buckle: Metal Buckle
- Stretch: No
Country of Origin
Founded at the turn of the millennium, Manduka® has always been a company that put its customers and the environment above all else. Peter Sterios, an architect turned yogi, stumbled upon a simple, yet elegantly created mat that completely revolutionized the way he practiced yoga. This revelation was the inspiration for the whole Manduka yoga line.
Sterios' creation would not have been possible without the help of his generous yoga teachers. As a form of appreciation he sent a mat to many of the yoga teachers he admired including Rod Stryker, Erich Schiffmann, Victor Van Kooten, Angela Farmer, Rodney Yee, and Shiva Rea. As a traditional practice in yoga, these teachers shared these mats with their students and from there the word spread.
Manduka, derived from the Hatha Yoga Pradipika pose, Mandukasana, is named as a tribute to Sterios' yoga mentor, Shandor Remete. The delight he took in hearing the word roll of his tongue helped him solidify the faith he had in his new company. From there the joy has spread to over 35 countries worldwide.
More than anything though, Manduka's commitment to quality and sustainability is unmatched in the yoga industry. Every detail and every decision is made with sustainability in mind. Manduka wants their customers to not only find peace with themselves, but their environment as well. Products like the Manduka eKO Lite Yoga mat, the eQua Hot Yoga Towel, demonstrate just how committed they are to sustainability.
Manduka understands that yogis of all levels come from diverse backgrounds, but they all share similar core values. Beyond just being eco-friendly, is the spirit and wisdom that yoga teachers and their students emanate. Yoga is more than just exercise on a mat, it's a way of life. Manduka embraces this idea and lets it shine through all their yoga products.
- MonicaRated 4 out of 5 stars2 years agoReviewingManduka AligN 8' Yoga StrapExcellent quality, a bit too wide
The strap is high quality cotton and the buckle is strong. It is very wide and for some applications, the width is just too much bulk and width.Preferred Type of Yoga Practice OtherLevel of Yoga Expertise AdvancedFrequency (a week) 5-7Durability Star RatingRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- Lauren P.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoReviewingManduka AligN 8' Yoga Strap MidnightLove this strap for deep stretching
I use this strap for stretching of my hips. Love that the clip locks and is easy to usePreferred Type of Yoga Practice OtherLevel of Yoga Expertise BeginnerFrequency (a week) 2-4Perspiration Level LightDurability Star RatingRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- Terry R.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoReviewingManduka AligN 8' Yoga Strap MidnightManduka AligN 8' strap
Delivery status and receipt time well communicated. Strap is as advertised and quite satisfied.Preferred Type of Yoga Practice Yin (Restorative), Meditation, OtherLevel of Yoga Expertise IntermediateFrequency (a week) 5-7Perspiration Level LightDurability Star RatingRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- Jamie R.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoReviewingManduka AligN 8' Yoga Strap MidnightGreat strap!
Love the color. It is a sturdy strap and the width is great because it gives you more surface area to hold.Preferred Type of Yoga Practice Yin (Restorative)Level of Yoga Expertise IntermediateFrequency (a week) 2-4Perspiration Level ModerateDurability Star RatingRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5