Mala Collective Mala Inviting Clarity Japa Mala Necklace
- SKU: 200116520
- STYLE: 8162535
Clear your mind with the Mala Collective Mala Inviting Clarity Japa Mala Necklace. Sandalwood and White Moonstone gemstones provide a combination of calm, tranquil energy that aids your on your journey.
- Stone(s): Sandalwood, White Moonstone.
- Guru bead: Rudraksha seed.
- Sustainably harvested.
- Fair trade.
- Made in Bali.
- Gemstone meaning: - Sandalwood: An intentional reminder of peace, attracts positivity and promotes a tranquil, positive state of mind. - White Moonstone: Provides balance and relieves the feeling of hopelessness. Serves as an emotional stabilizer.
- Chakra: Lymphs, pancreas, and spleen.
- Sizing & Fit: 108 beads at 6mm each. Hangs 18.9". Length is approximate as each piece of jewelry is unique.
* These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The results are the sole responsibility of the wearer.
There is no one-size-fits-all approach to mindfulness. Recognizing this, Mala Collective created an assortment of beautiful malas, traditional meditation tools, and more to support your spiritual journey. With reverence for the teachings of Buddhism and Hinduism, Mala Collective’s products are steeped in ancient Indian traditions and always made with intention. Malas are made from natural crystals and gemstones, while meditation cushions utilize recycled cotton and repurposed end-of-life fabrics.
Sign up for new styles!
Get an alert when we add new styles of Mala Collective! Simply sign up and we'll notify you.