Mala Collective Mala Following Dreams Japa Mala Necklace
- SKU: 200116620
- STYLE: 8162537
Show your heart the way to happiness with the Mala Collective Mala Following Dreams Japa Mala Necklace. The combination of sandalwood and amazonite gemstones provide throat-healing chakra and a positive state of mind.
- Stone(s): Sandalwood, Amazonite.
- Guru bead: Rudraksha seed.
- Sustainably harvested.
- Fair trade.
- Gemstone meaning: - Sandalwood: An intentional reminder of peace, attracts positivity and promotes a tranquil, positive state of mind. - Amazonite: Heals throat chakra, supports the thyroid, encourage communication. Offers benefits that sooth and harmonize the nervous system and balances mood swings.
- Chakra: Mind, Throat.
- Sizing & Fit: 108 beads at 6mm each. Hangs 18.9". Length is approximate as each piece of jewelry is unique.
* These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The results are the sole responsibility of the wearer.
Country of Origin
- Made in Bali.
There is no one-size-fits-all approach to mindfulness. Recognizing this, Mala Collective created an assortment of beautiful malas, traditional meditation tools, and more to support your spiritual journey. With reverence for the teachings of Buddhism and Hinduism, Mala Collective’s products are steeped in ancient Indian traditions and always made with intention. Malas are made from natural crystals and gemstones, while meditation cushions utilize recycled cotton and repurposed end-of-life fabrics.
Sign up for new styles!
Get an alert when we add new styles of Mala Collective! Simply sign up and we'll notify you.