Embrace your wholeness with the Mala Collective I Am Whole Mala, featuring 108 labradorite and traditional rudraksha beads.
- Includes gemstone mala, baggie, hangtag with intention and properties, and audio meditations
- Intention: I am whole. All that I seek is already within me. I am one with my qualities of love, strength, grounding and abundance.
- Style Features: Necklace, Mala, Gemstone, Accessory
- Length: 48 cm (Length is approximate, as each piece of jewelry is unique.)
- Dimensions: 108 beads at 6 mm each
- Materials: GEMSTONES: Labradorite: Labradorite is often turned to for guidance and knowledge. Often called the stone of magic, it is a physical reminder of life''s serendipity & synchronicity. The grey stone, with flecks of blue and black, is strongly associated with the journey of self-discovery. Rudraksha: Rudraksha seeds grow inside of what look like blueberries on trees in South East Asia. In Buddhism and Hinduism, the beads are believed to provide inner calm, peace, and free one from negative thought. The beads get darker over time as they absorb your oils and energy. This is thought to strengthen the rudraksha. *These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Country of Origin: Imported
There is no one-size-fits-all approach to mindfulness. Recognizing this, Mala Collective created an assortment of beautiful malas, traditional meditation tools, and more to support your spiritual journey. With reverence for the teachings of Buddhism and Hinduism, Mala Collective’s products are steeped in ancient Indian traditions and always made with intention. Malas are made from natural crystals and gemstones, while meditation cushions utilize recycled cotton and repurposed end-of-life fabrics.
Sign up for new styles!
Get an alert when we add new styles of Mala Collective! Simply sign up and we'll notify you.