The Element Yoga Sports Bra has a super sassy, cut-out back and offers removable cups for a customizable and supportive fit. Wear as is, or underneath your favorite t-shirt, either way, comfort won't be an issue here.
- Moderate coverage triangle bra with scoop neck and cinched detail.
- Meant for medium performance levels.
- Water friendly, Chlorine resistant material.
- Anti-pilling fabric guarantees resistance to abrasion.
- Color absolute technology ensures your garment will stay vibrant through workouts and washes.
- Moisture wicking material.
- Compression technology material developed to help improve your mobility, increase Oxygen delivery to active muscles, reduce Lactic Acid build up, and deter muscle fatigue.
- Hand wash, cold. Lay flat to dry. No bleach.
- Fabric: 86% Nylon 14% Elastane
- Color: Dark plum
- Style Features: Strappy, cut out
- Support: Medium
- Front Coverage: Medium
- Cups: Removable.
- Adjustable: No
Country of Origin
- Made in the USA.
Versatility, sophistication, and figure flattering fabrics are top priority for Creative Director and Co-Founder Ilana Kugel, who combines her native Brazilian flair with L.A. sensibility. Growing up on the spirited beaches and diverse streets of Rio de Janeiro, Kugel was inspired by her surroundings — from the sensual, organic shapes of The Lush Inland to the sleek lines of Rio’s modern architecture. With a thirst to express her cultural influences through fashion, she pursued an education in art and design at Universidade Anhembi Morumbi in Sao Paulo. She later uprooted to Los Angeles to unleash her creativity, talent, and vision in a city that’s home to some of the most influential artists and designers in the world.
Kugel quickly took to the California lifestyle, embracing a healthy, active way of life that undoubtedly fueled her passion for activewear. With roots in swimwear design and construction, her expertise in elevating the female silhouette gives her a distinct edge in designing sexy, fashion forward activewear that effortlessly transitions from workout to night out and everything in between.
When Ilana was inspired to infuse her Brazilian native roots into activewear, she quickly looked to partner up with industry expert Peter Koral to launch her collection to the world. With Koral’s sharp intuition, he knew Kugel’s sophisticated edge combined with her understanding of function, fabrics, and form would elevate workout clothes as we know it and propel activewear into the spotlight of fashion. Kugel and Koral came together to launch KORAL, a premium activewear company that is driven by fashion, engineered with luxurious fabrics from around the world, and designed to push and empower active individuals to live, look, and feel their best. Koral Activewear stretches the imagination to stretch across your active life.