Connect your mind, body and soul. The Chakra Racerback Tank symbolizes mental, physical and emotional well-being.
- Racer back tank top.
- Super soft burnout fabric.
- Chakra symbols down back center.
- Scoop neckline.
- Jala logo on front hip.
- Made in the USA.
- Designed For: Après Yoga
- Fabric(s): 50% Cotton, 50% Polyester
- Care: Machine wash cold gentle cycle or hand wash; tumble dry on low or lay flat to dry.
- Fit: Semi-Fitted
- Shelf Bra: No
- Support: None
- Coverage: Medium
- Length: 26"
- Keywords: tank top, racer back, burnout, chakras, printed, soft, grey, usa
Jala, a SoCal yoga inspired apparel brand, was established in 2008 by Kelly Kolterman, an artist, yoga studio owner, and yoga teacher. In Sanskrit, "jala" means "sacred waters of life". In yoga, water symbolizes transformation, creativity, and adaptability. Jala’s logo, the lotus flower, symbolizes infinite possibilities within oneself and the potential to connect to a higher consciousness.
Jala is committed to following ethical and responsible business practices and manufacturing. Jala seeks out suppliers that conserve resources and manufacture locally and ethically by local California family-owned businesses. Jala engages in many green business practices and is working on gaining several certifications or their efforts. Beyond recycling trash, shipping boxes, and clothing hangers, they run a paperless office and even opt out of heat or air conditioning to have less impact on the environment. Jala also believes in giving back through charitable services and free community yoga classes at their local store in Redondo Beach, CA. In addition, Jala partnered with Yoga Gives Back, a non-profit organization whose mission is to help mothers in India start their own businesses and send their children to school. 100% of the profits from the Yoga Gives Back collection support the mothers and children of India.
Kelly is committed to developing sustainable, eco-conscious fabrics, and seeking out suppliers that conserve resources and manufacture locally, and ethically, right here in sunny SoCal. Jala's soft buttery fabrics, comfortable flowing styles and positive designs fuse mindfulness, yoga and fashion. Her collection represents the multi-faceted women of today and the present moment teachings of yoga.
- CatherineVerified BuyerRated 4 out of 5 stars4 years agoReviewingJala Chakra Racerback Burnout Tankcool tank top
This is a nice tank top and very comfortable. I am a size 4 with a chest size of 36 A and the medium fits nicely.
- AngelaVerified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoReviewingJala Chakra Racerback Burnout TankSize Up at least one size
Super cute, Just size up if you do not want it super tight. I normally wear a M and got a L and it is very snug. Definitely juniors sizing.
- TaraVerified BuyerRated 4 out of 5 stars6 years agoReviewingJala Chakra Racerback Burnout TankVery nice tank, form fitting
This is a nice top, I wear a S/M size and I am glad I got a Med as it is form fitting and snug.
- Amy S.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoReviewingJala Chakra Racerback Burnout Tankreally cute
The design is so cute! Normally I shy away from burnouts because I think they'll be too sheer. This one isn't.