Great for your practice or even core fitness, the Jade Yoga Fusion Wide Yoga Mat provides all the cushioning you'll need to exercise safely.
- Open cell yoga mat.
- Jade Yoga logo patch at corner.
- Open cell, natural rubber delivers durable, non-slip performance.
- Made from natural rubber, a renewable resource.
- Contains no PVCs or other ozone depleting substances.
- Extra cushioning helps relieve joint pressure.
- Stays slip-free even when wet.
- Sustainable yoga mat with emissions-free manufacturing.
- For every mat sold, Jade Yoga will plant a tree.
- Color: Purplee/Midnight
- Style Features: None
- Grip Type: Grip
- Thickness: 8mm/ 5/16 inch
- Mat Structure: Open Cell
- Dimensions: 28" x 71"
- Weight: 8.5 lbs.
- Care: Hand wash with mild soap and warm water; hang or lay flat to dry out of direct sunlight.
Country of Origin
- Made in the USA.
Jade Yoga™ first launched its brand of yoga mats in 2002, but its true beginnings grew from Jade Industries, Inc., a company selling non-slip rubber mats in the 1970s. With some yogis already using the rug pads as yoga mats, it only made sense for Jade Industries, Inc. to branch off and begin specializing in yoga products.
Following a demonstration from the great B.K.S Iyengar, the problem with most yoga mats became painfully obvious, they were slippery. Not only did it make practicing yoga annoying, but it put the user at risk of injury. Sticking with the parent company's core values of using natural, high-quality materials, Jade Yoga began working fervently in 2000 to address this problem. After some initial testing and sampling, the overwhelming response they received ensured Jade Yoga was on a path to success.
From their tireless efforts, Jade Yoga's "Harmony" line was born, comfortable, non-slip, and all-natural. This is Jade Yoga's mantra, helping yogis find peace with their inner nature, through nature. The development of the world's first "green" yoga mat really happened by accident because they were actually focused on making the best functioning yoga mat. It was just a coincidence that natural rubber provided the best comfort and performance for yogis.
Every day Jade Yoga seizes the opportunity to invent products and reinvent themselves. Never being satisfied with what they have, they continue to push to do bigger and better things. Since their initial launch in 2002, they've gone on to make stability blocks, yoga towels, among other things. This expansion hasn't stopped them from keeping their promise. Through their partnership with Trees for the Future, Jade Yoga plants a tree for every yoga mat sold. They truly embody the idea of being "environmentally friendly" and take it to a new level and that's what you can expect from Jade Yoga.
- Lucia G.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoReviewingJade Yoga Fusion Wide Natural Rubber Yoga Mat 71" 8mm Extra ThickGame changer
This mat is really comfortable and has taken my practice to the next level. I have bad knees and poses like crescent, low lunge or any other pose that requires to put your knees down, were a nightmare for me. This mat has totally changed that. It is thick and cushony and really protects your knees so you don´t feel you are on the floor like with other mats. I also don´t slide any more in downdog, it´s very retentive. It smells of rubber but it is not overpowering. It is considerably heavier than other the rest of mats I´ve tried but definitely worth it.
- ClaudialemusVerified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoReviewingJade Yoga Fusion Wide Natural Rubber Yoga Mat 71" 8mm Extra ThickGreat investment
There are many good things I can say about my Jade Yoga Fusion Mat: like how I love how I perform my practice on it, how it makes me feel embraced, the witdh and length are just perfect, the only setback I could think of would be its weight but then again it makes me stronger to carry it back and forth...so I guess there's is not one thing I dont like about it, I even love It's natural smell.