The Yoga Mat Towel pairs perfectly with your favorite mat for an anti-slip, absorbent surface. Use for those intense or hot yoga sessions to keep your focus on your poses, not your mat.
- Yoga mat towel.
- Absorbent surface.
- Non-slip backing resists bunching, especially when used over a yoga mat.
- Lightweight and compact.
- Durable and long-lasting.
- Made from bamboo charcoal.
- Latex free.
- Material: Bamboo Charcoal with PER backing
- Colors: Grey, Green, Lime, Blue, Purple
- Style Features: Printed, Stripe
- Size: Mat Towel
- Grip: Yes
- Dimensions: 26" x 72"
Hugger Mugger yoga and meditation products have been loved and trusted for over 35 years. The company was founded in the traditions of yoga in 1986 and created the Tapas Original Mat, the first sticky yoga mat in the USA. They remain committed to developing products of performance, style, quality, comfort, and sustainability for ALL practitioners—including beginners, experienced teachers, and everyone in between. Customer favorites include the Para Rubber Mat, Cork and Foam Blocks, D-Ring Straps, V-Shaped Meditation Cushions, and handmade in the USA Bolsters. Hugger Mugger values giving back and has donated time, products, and funding to many nonprofit organizations. Celebrate the Journey!
- Aron R.Verified BuyerRated 4 out of 5 stars4 years agoReviewingHugger Mugger The Yoga TowelSo far so good
I picked up this hot yoga towel instead of my usual Gaiam Grippy because Gaiam changed the design and the towel portion now (by design apparently) is very separate from the rubber backing. Now the Gaiam grippy tends to roll around the edges and the upper portion has ridges and lumps and does not do a good job of staying flat atop your mat. The old ones used to stay somewhat together and lay flat This mat so far seems to lay flat and stay together without rolled edges just like the old Gaiam. I have only used it a few times, but so far so good.
- CherylVerified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoReviewingHugger Mugger The Yoga TowelLove this mat
Love the hugger mat. Lays flat, non slip, washes great in gentle along with my yoga,clothes and hang dry with a heater and fan. Lasts a long time. I use,it daily for Bikram yoga.
- CynVerified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoReviewingHugger Mugger The Yoga TowelYoga Mat Towel
I was advised by my yoga instructor to try this one out since the yoga towel I bought from the store was too slick. Love the grips on the back, stays in place and happy to have something to protect my yoga mat
- DouglasjayboydVerified BuyerRated 3 out of 5 stars6 years agoReviewingHugger Mugger The Yoga TowelSlick when saturated
My feet slide during any of the poses that require a wide stance when the towel is damp. I'm a sweaty guy, so that's pretty much as soon as hot yoga gets rolling. lol It holds its grip on the mat well, though.