The key to comfort and style is the Hard Tail Lace Up Cotton Yoga Leggings. With a smooth fit and lace-up waist, these leggings offer you the perfect fit with a killer look.
- Ankle-length leggings.
- Lace-up design at center front.
- Flat waistband with hidden elastic.
- Reinforced seam stitching for long wear.
- Sew-down Hardtail logo at back waistband.
- Fabrics: 90% Cotton, 10% Lycra
- Colors: Black, Grey, White
- Style Features: Lace-Up
- Fit: Tight
- Rise: Mid-Rise
- Inseam: 30"
- Length: Ankle
- Adjustable: No
Country of Origin
- Made in the USA.
HardTail is a Santa Monica based premium active and lifestyle clothing brand. Founded in 1992 by husband and wife team, Dick and Patty Cantrell, Hard Tail quickly became a leader in the evolution of lifestyle clothing by offering a delicious color palette, insanely soft fabrics and signature design elements.
Hard Tail’s evolution as an apparel manufacturer is rooted in the Southern California lifestyle and its easy, relaxed, and casual lineage. The brand embodies the lifestyle of an active woman, allowing her not only to feel confident, but to remain comfortable and sexy.
- Lori J.Verified BuyerRated 4 out of 5 stars4 years agoReviewingHard Tail Lace Up Cotton Yoga LeggingsCute pants
These pants are very cute with the lace up top and extremely comfortable and soft. However beeare the fabric is very thin and will show every lump and bump you may have being white. They’re so cute I want to keep them but I think I may have to return
- Nicole B.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoReviewingHard Tail Lace Up Cotton Yoga LeggingsI LOVE These Leggings
They are super soft and stretchy. Also super comfortable. You can wear them to workout or going somewhere casual. I love them! They fit me true to size.
- DissapointedVerified BuyerRated 1 out of 5 stars5 years agoReviewingHard Tail Lace Up Cotton Yoga LeggingsRuns very small
Inseam is very short , I am a small in normal hard tail leggings and for these I'd have to go up to M or L . The wait band is too tight and lays at an awkward pet of your hips.