Set yourself up for success with the Halfmoon Round Meditation Cushion + Zabuton, featuring two supportive cushions to help you find the perfect meditative seat.
- Handcrafted at Halfmoon in Burnaby, Canada
- Round Meditation Cushion:
- Adjustable support for optimal sitting posture
- Malleable buckwheat fill shapes to any bottom
- Easy carry handle
- Timeless and traditional round shape
- Removable cover
- Cushions ankles and seat
- Fabric: Crescent Meditation Cushion Cover: 100% Cotton; Filling: 100% Buckwheat hulls Zabuton Cover: 100% Cotton; Casing: 100%; Cotton Filling: 97% Cotton, 3% Polyester
- Color: Charcoal
- Style Features: Solid
- Weight: 13 lb
- Care: Round Meditation Cover: Unzip cover and pour hulls into a bag. Machine wash the cover on cold. Do not bleach. Hang to dry. Refill. Zabuton: Remove cover. Machine wash cold. Hang to dry. Do not bleach.
- Country of Origin: Imported
Halfmoon founder Beth McTavish was captivated by yogis practicing at the edge of the Ganges River. She was mesmerized by their intent, their focus, and the stillness of yoga in the midst of noise, chaos, and colour.
Soon her own Iyengar practice began—the first step of a vibrant journey of awakening, creation, and community. In 1989, five years after returning from India, Beth united her love for yoga with her experience in manufacturing
Red seat belt webbing became a yoga strap. Rolls of cotton batting became sturdy handcrafted bolster cushions and Beth’s yoga practice found an entrepreneurial expression. As the world of yoga has grown and evolved, Halfmoon’s commitment to yogic values has remained the same.
Sign up for new styles!
Get an alert when we add new styles of Halfmoon! Simply sign up and we'll notify you.