Get two mats in one for a different practice every day. The Practice Yoga Mat features a soft, grippy surface on one side and a durable, textured surface on the other. Use the firm side for stability and support exercises and the soft side for when your knees, feet and wrists need extra comfort.
- Two-textured mat.
- Soft on joints and great grip.
- Non-toxic PVC (6p free).
- Soft, grippy surface offers comfort to knees, wrists and feet.
- Firm, textured side provides stability and support for a dynamic practice.
- Grip Type: Grippy, Textured
- Color: Solid, Purple, Blue
- Thickness: 6mm/ just short of 1/4 inch
- Mat Structure: Open Cell
- Dimensions: 24” x 72”
- Weight: 3.4 lbs.
- Care: Spray with water or Mat Clean, wipe clean with a sponge or cloth and air dry.
Country of Origin
- Made in Taiwan.
Halfmoon founder Beth McTavish was captivated by yogis practicing at the edge of the Ganges River. She was mesmerized by their intent, their focus, and the stillness of yoga in the midst of noise, chaos, and colour.
Soon her own Iyengar practice began—the first step of a vibrant journey of awakening, creation, and community. In 1989, five years after returning from India, Beth united her love for yoga with her experience in manufacturing
Red seat belt webbing became a yoga strap. Rolls of cotton batting became sturdy handcrafted bolster cushions and Beth’s yoga practice found an entrepreneurial expression. As the world of yoga has grown and evolved, Halfmoon’s commitment to yogic values has remained the same.
Sign up for new styles!
Get an alert when we add new styles of Halfmoon! Simply sign up and we'll notify you.