Sit tall with relaxed, happier hips. The travel-sized Om Printed Zafu can join you on all your adventures—even acting as a sleeping pillow when necessary. Its low height makes this cushion a daily favorite for those with open hips.
- Low-height zafu cushion.
- Helps you sit tall with relaxed hips.
- Perfect height for those with flexible hips.
- Small enough to travel.
- Adjustable support for optimal sitting posture.
- Handy carry handle.
- Fabric: 100% Cotton
- Filling: Natural Buckwheat Hulls
- Color: Print
- Style Features: Alcazar, Atlantic, Indra, London
- Density: Adjustable
- Dimensions: 16” x 10” x 2”
- Weight: 2.2 lbs.
- Unzip case and pour hulls into a bag.
- Cold wash cover, hang to dry, refill.
Country of Origin
- Made in Vancouver, Canada.
Halfmoon founder Beth McTavish was captivated by yogis practicing at the edge of the Ganges River. She was mesmerized by their intent, their focus, and the stillness of yoga in the midst of noise, chaos, and colour.
Soon her own Iyengar practice began—the first step of a vibrant journey of awakening, creation, and community. In 1989, five years after returning from India, Beth united her love for yoga with her experience in manufacturing
Red seat belt webbing became a yoga strap. Rolls of cotton batting became sturdy handcrafted bolster cushions and Beth’s yoga practice found an entrepreneurial expression. As the world of yoga has grown and evolved, Halfmoon’s commitment to yogic values has remained the same.
Sign up for new styles!
Get an alert when we add new styles of Halfmoon! Simply sign up and we'll notify you.