Relieve achy feet with these Joy-A-Toes. Made from soft, comfortable get, these toe spreaders help stimulate circulation, increase flexibility and strength.
- Gel toe seperaters.
- Made from soft, comfortable gel.
- Help relax and rejuvenate tired, tight and achy feet.
- Stimulate circulation, increase flexibility and strength.
- Open up energy channels to revitalize body.
- If you’re new to Joy-A-Toes, please choose the small size.
- Material: 100% Gel
- Colors: Blue
- How to Use: Start by wearing 5-20 minutes at a time, 3 times a day; as your feet align and open, increase how long and how frequently you wear Joy-A-Toes.
- Care: Wash with hand or dish soap and hot water; air dry.
Halfmoon founder Beth McTavish was captivated by yogis practicing at the edge of the Ganges River. She was mesmerized by their intent, their focus, and the stillness of yoga in the midst of noise, chaos, and colour.
Soon her own Iyengar practice began—the first step of a vibrant journey of awakening, creation, and community. In 1989, five years after returning from India, Beth united her love for yoga with her experience in manufacturing
Red seat belt webbing became a yoga strap. Rolls of cotton batting became sturdy handcrafted bolster cushions and Beth’s yoga practice found an entrepreneurial expression. As the world of yoga has grown and evolved, Halfmoon’s commitment to yogic values has remained the same.
- Amanda S.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoReviewingHalfmoon Joy-A-Toes SmallGood choice!
These work quite well. I only wear them for about 15 to 20 minutes at a time. I'll paint my toenails with them on, or I'll do some leg stretches with them on, or wear them while working at the computer. In about two weeks I noticed a huge improvement in my balance. It's a very well thought out invention. Amazing how something so small can make such a huge difference! :)