Extend, support and deepen your stretches with the Cork Yoga Block. This functional tool not only assists with proper alignment, but the foam is lightweight, durable and easy to grip.
- Cork yoga block.
- Lightweight and durable design.
- Supper grippy surface.
- Naturally anti-bacterial.
- Gives you stability to hold posture longer.
- Helps with proper alignment.
- Can be used as a seat for mediation.
- Sustainably harvested cork.
- Halfmoon logo at bottom center.
- Material: 100% Natural Cork
- Color: Natural, Tan
- Style Feature: Cork
- Dimensions: 9" W x 5.5" H x 3.5" D
Halfmoon founder Beth McTavish was captivated by yogis practicing at the edge of the Ganges River. She was mesmerized by their intent, their focus, and the stillness of yoga in the midst of noise, chaos, and colour.
Soon her own Iyengar practice began—the first step of a vibrant journey of awakening, creation, and community. In 1989, five years after returning from India, Beth united her love for yoga with her experience in manufacturing
Red seat belt webbing became a yoga strap. Rolls of cotton batting became sturdy handcrafted bolster cushions and Beth’s yoga practice found an entrepreneurial expression. As the world of yoga has grown and evolved, Halfmoon’s commitment to yogic values has remained the same.
- Peta J C.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars3 minutes agoReviewingHalfmoon Cork Yoga Block 3.5 InchPerfect size and the logo is beautiful!
Beautiful blocks. Non-slip, great size and I love the logo.Preferred Type of Yoga Practice VinyasaLevel of Yoga Expertise IntermediateFrequency (a week) 5-7Perspiration Level ModerateDurability Star RatingRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5