These Chip Foam Yoga Blocks are essential for every yogi. Dense enough to offer solid support but soft enough to provide padding, this block is the ultimate, versatile piece of gear.
- Foam yoga block.
- Allover marble design.
- Solid and soft design.
- Dense enough to give you support.
- Soft enough to provide padding for knees, elbows and hips.
- Made from repurposed offcuts and scraps of foam.
- Color may vary from block to block.
- Halfmoon logo at side of block.
- Material: 100% Foam
- Color: Varied
- Style Feature: Marbled
- Dimensions: 2" x 8" x 12"
Halfmoon founder Beth McTavish was captivated by yogis practicing at the edge of the Ganges River. She was mesmerized by their intent, their focus, and the stillness of yoga in the midst of noise, chaos, and colour.
Soon her own Iyengar practice began—the first step of a vibrant journey of awakening, creation, and community. In 1989, five years after returning from India, Beth united her love for yoga with her experience in manufacturing
Red seat belt webbing became a yoga strap. Rolls of cotton batting became sturdy handcrafted bolster cushions and Beth’s yoga practice found an entrepreneurial expression. As the world of yoga has grown and evolved, Halfmoon’s commitment to yogic values has remained the same.
- DieslgrlVerified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoReviewingHalfmoon Chip Foam Yoga BlockPerfect support for my yin practice
I bought this for some added lift for my yin practice. I love Bernie Clark and he's always using these small blocks for a touch of support under the elbows in sphinx pose or under the sit bones during opening meditation. I have a painful knee injury and use the block for dragon pose and it's been working great. The only thing that I didn't like about the block is the color. I thought it would have a black marbled appearance, but it was very pastel and pink. I can't stand pink, but I don't care, it's only used for my home practice.
- MikeVerified BuyerRated 4 out of 5 stars6 years agoReviewingHalfmoon Chip Foam Yoga BlockSoft But Firm
The chip foam block is soft enough to take the sting out of painful poses for the knees and tailbone, but firm enough to be stable during use.