Have a true yoga expert guide you through your workouts using this Yoga Ball Body Therapy System from Gaiam®.
- Eases tension, deep-massages muscles, and stimulates circulation.
- Combines the mind/body health benefits of yoga.
- Stress-relieving balls pinpoint areas where you hold stress.
- Back care has series of stretches and postures to develop stronger and healthier back.
- Includes: - Two DVDs with a total of 66 minutes of programming. - Stretches and hip-opening postures to warm up the body. - Active workout guide to build cores back and abdominal muscles. - Guided relaxation to release tension and calm your mind and body. - Yoga ball DVD. - One 6" yoga ball. - Two 3" yoga massage balls.
- Type of Practice: Therapy
- Length: 90 Minutes
- Level: All Levels
- Teacher: Rodney Yee
Country of Origin
Founded in 1988 in Boulder, Colorado by Jirka Rysavy, Gaiam® has long promoted the health and well-being of the individual and environment. "Gaiam" comes from the combination of the words "Gaia", meaning Mother Earth, and "I Am". This ideal has guided them towards success as they pursue the market on a personal and global level. Originally, started as a catalog business, Gaiam has since blossomed into a multi-media corporation. The company has since delved into yoga, fitness, bed & bath, and home & garden products.
Despite their expansion Gaiam has remained true to its core values of quality and sustainability. In all its business ventures, these values have been its one constant. Through its products, Gaiam aims to preserve the Earth and help its inhabitants. Gaiam believes that all living things are connected, and that by providing tools that increase awareness and healthy living, the Earth as a whole will benefit.
No better is its desire and passion evident than in its yoga line. With world-renowned yogis like Rodney Yee and Suzanne Deason sponsoring Gaiam's products, customers can rest assured they're receiving the best of the best. With products like the 68" Yoga Essentials® Mat or the Rodney Yee DVD kit, Gaiam has displayed its complete commitment to the yoga industry.
Fitness as a whole is Gaiam's larger focus. Whether you're just beginning to work out or already have a steady routine, Gaiam has products like the Gaiam Fitness Trainer Heart Rate Monitor and the Gaiam Calorie Coach Pedometer that can help you achieve your goals. No matter your goal, or your level of fitness, Gaiam is there every step of the way.
- MicheleVerified BuyerRated 1 out of 5 stars7 years agoReviewingGaiam Yoga Ball Body Therapy System With Rodney YeeSlippery
These balls are rendered useless because of the slippery surface. When trying to release a muscle, the ball slides out of position and sometimes completely out from under you.
- Lady D.Verified BuyerRated 1 out of 5 stars7 years agoReviewingGaiam Yoga Ball Body Therapy System With Rodney Yee"Hard Plastick Feel"
I have used a lot of different therapy balls and I thought these appeared like hard cheap plastic to me. I have a lot of Giam products but I did not like these.