Bring our your inner warrior with this Trudie Styler Warrior Yoga DVD from Gaiam®.
- Two total body-strengthening workouts.
- Choose from 45-minute full-length program or a 25-minute express program.
- Features yoga, ballet and Pilates-based exercises.
- Feel fully present, centered and invigorated.
- Combines fitness, aesthetics and artistry.
- Enhances spirit and well-being.
- Improves tone and flexibility.
- Features songs from Sting's #1 classic album, Songs from the Labytinth.
- Bonus Material: - Tour of Il Palagio's kitchen and gardens and behind-the-scenes look at how Il Palagio uses the surrounding land to create a self-sustaining and eco-friendly house. - "Growing Energy": a lifestyle piece featuring Trudie Styler and Sting discussing how they use the Il Palagio land to create an environmentally friendly home. - A calming meditation sequence. - Interviews with Styler, Sting and celebrity fitness trainer James D'Silva.
- Type of Practive: Warrior Yoga
- Length: 70 Minutes
- Level: All
- Teacher: Trudie Styler
Country of Origin
Founded in 1988 in Boulder, Colorado by Jirka Rysavy, Gaiam® has long promoted the health and well-being of the individual and environment. "Gaiam" comes from the combination of the words "Gaia", meaning Mother Earth, and "I Am". This ideal has guided them towards success as they pursue the market on a personal and global level. Originally, started as a catalog business, Gaiam has since blossomed into a multi-media corporation. The company has since delved into yoga, fitness, bed & bath, and home & garden products.
Despite their expansion Gaiam has remained true to its core values of quality and sustainability. In all its business ventures, these values have been its one constant. Through its products, Gaiam aims to preserve the Earth and help its inhabitants. Gaiam believes that all living things are connected, and that by providing tools that increase awareness and healthy living, the Earth as a whole will benefit.
No better is its desire and passion evident than in its yoga line. With world-renowned yogis like Rodney Yee and Suzanne Deason sponsoring Gaiam's products, customers can rest assured they're receiving the best of the best. With products like the 68" Yoga Essentials® Mat or the Rodney Yee DVD kit, Gaiam has displayed its complete commitment to the yoga industry.
Fitness as a whole is Gaiam's larger focus. Whether you're just beginning to work out or already have a steady routine, Gaiam has products like the Gaiam Fitness Trainer Heart Rate Monitor and the Gaiam Calorie Coach Pedometer that can help you achieve your goals. No matter your goal, or your level of fitness, Gaiam is there every step of the way.
- ThereseVerified BuyerRated 4 out of 5 stars9 years agoReviewingGaiam Trudie Styler's Warrior Yoga DVDEngaging, smooth, challenging workout.
I really enjoy this DVD, and the option to have a short session or a long/full session is very nice. The flow and challenge of the sessions are very engaging, and I feel like I get a lot out of them. I feel good afterward, and the next day my muscles feel like I really did something good!